Burger King / lies
I brought a Burger King coupon into the store for aBYGO free Chicken Whopper and the manager said they don't make those anymore. I told her nicely that another BK honored it and gave me the tendergrill instead- same product, different name. She changed her mind and decided that they don't honor ANY of those coupons. That made me so mad. We walked out and WILL NOT EVER eat there. If that isn't enough, the gentleman in front of us ordered a huge meal and after he had paid and waited, they told him they didn't have it, was that OK. He was mad too!
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - drive through
- Burger King - warm coffee, wrong order, employee hung up on me 
- Burger King - being given an incorrect order... again!!
- Burger King - employee making threats on another employee 
- Burger King - wrong order given