Burger King / big butts commercial

1 Salisbury, MA, United States Review updated:

I am with the rest of you about the new commercial for the kids meal at burger king. I dont know what they were thinking, did they really think that parents were going to run out to there establishment after seeing the commercial and get there kids a meal there? You would have to be an idiot. I hope they are losing so much business from this, I know that I am telling everyone I know and I do know a lot of people and I tell people I dont know. Are they trying to get little children to think of women as sex objects now? Even my 10 year old niece said it would have been funny if they has a bunch of sponge bobs with square butts. Now how is that for marketing? They should get kids to do there marketing instead of the idiots they are paying now, unless the marketers are trying to put them out of business, or they are a bunch of dirty old men or purverts. And nickelodon should be ashamed of themselves to, they are allowing this with there character sponge bob, what are they thinking. I will not be going to there establishment and I had to explain this to my 7 year old daughter as best I could.
Wake up burger king!!! You idiots!!!

Sh

Comments

• Re
      13th of May, 2009

I dont know what you other fellow parents are thinking by letting your kid watch spongbob square pants, you must be stupid. He teaches nothing but bad manners and rudeness, which explains why most kids act that way, either that or piss poor parenting. Not that I am saying that Sheila's daughter is one of those kids, I am just saying that most parents out there have lost the good old fassioned values and manners and now let there kids get away with ### that well frankly we would have gotten our butts spanked for growing up.