Burger Kingpoor service

On tuesday, january 24, 2017 at 6:45 am I visited the burger king located at 1524 6th ave s, birmingham, al 35233 to order breakfast. I was greeted by someone who was taking orders at the drive-through window and at the counter inside where I was waiting. There appeared to be only two employees working at the time: the person taking orders and one other person preparing food orders.
There was only one other person ahead of me in line at the counter, yet it took 12 minutes to receive my order.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Birmingham, AL I was given a coffee cup for my coffee order without being given instructions as to which coffee pot was regular and which was decaffeinated; I had to ask for a creamer, which was underneath another container so I could not see the creamers; and I had to ask for a to-go lid for the cup.
My complaint is that it took so long to receive my order and that I was not helped until I asked for it.In addition, neither employee seemed to be in a hurry at all; in fact, they both acted very slowly as if no customers were present.

Cr