Burger King / poor customer service

1 Alamosa, CO, United States Review updated:

Today, I went to the Burger King located in Alamosa, CO. I placed an order for two cheeseburgers, a small fry, and a small coke. The lady rushed me through my order and told me to pull up to the first window of the drive through. Since I was being rushed, I could not complete my order (which was for no mustard to be added to my burgers). When I asked the lady at the window if they could leave out the mustard on my burger, she told me that they could not change my order because it was already sent back to the cooks. I asked her if they could remake them without the mustard because I am highly allergic to mustard seen. She told me that they cannot remake the order because they have been "wasting" to many burgers, and that I would have to take them as they are. With my allergies, I absolutely cannot eat mustard. At Burger King, your motto is "Have it your way." Why did this employee tell me that I had to pay for a burger that I will not be able to eat? If I were to have eaten that burger, I would have had an immediate allergic reaction. Since she could not make my order the way I needed it to be made, I drove off and told her I did not want anything. This cost the company $ 20 and also the food that has now been wasted. I should sue this franchise for telling me that I have to take the burgers that have mustard on them because she didn't want to waste the food. ARE TWO CHEESEBURGERS WORTH A PERSONS LIFE? I don't think so. Burger King obviously does not value their customers.

Bk
Jun 13, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      13th of Jun, 2018

i'm sure they just gave the burgers to another customer

• Wh
      13th of Jun, 2018

Regardless of you being "rushed" or not, speak up and tell them you don't want mustard; especially if you're allergic. Don't blame them because you're too afraid to give your complete order.