Burger King / my complaint is a service complaint...
*Burger King / Mgr. Angelina
*Store#9867 / [protected]
*Phoenix, AZ 85042
I'm diabetic and needed to eat something quick, so I went thru the drive thru at Burger King (BK) and ordered a Whopper for me, a #6 for my son. The order was wrong at the window, so I advised the girl ringing me up of this and all was well ...so I thought! The Mgr. Angelina came to the window talking very fast and extremely rude, asking what's the problem. Before I could explain, she called me a lier and closed the window on me and then came back, handed me the bag, once again with the wrong order. As I attempted to tell her (again) what I ordered, she quickly and irately said you can have your money back. Being diabetic and needing to eat something, I wanted my food. I drove around and came inside to address the issue and she slammed my money on the counter, left and refused to service my order. Another Mgr. MIGUEL was very accommodating and gave me information needed to properly complain, as he witnessed part of this incident. Angelina was not just having a bad day, it was obvious either she's very prejudice or has a nasty disposition on a regular basis. She's representing BK!! I've never lodged a formal complaint on someone however, this is not just about my experience. Based on my experienced with this Mgr., I'm sure she's like this to many others and BK needs to know who's representing them! I'll continue to pursue disciplinary actions towards this Mgr., until I know for sure that BK Senior Management has reached out to her! Sincerely, Jg.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - inconsiderate employee
- Burger King - upper management
- Burger King - complaint about safety measures for customer
- Burger King - customer service manager derrick
- Burger King - does not let you wait in drive thru