Burger King / employee personal hygiene
I stopped in yesterday at the rest are on my way to work at 8:00am Thursday 6 November 2008.
As I approached the counter, a young man asked for my order while he was picking his nose.
When he gave me my change, he would not look at me and I noticed his fingernails where at least a half inch long and completely filthy dirty, as though he hadn't washed in months. I was completed disgusted. Don't these people take the Florida Foodhandler Class before serving food?
Perhaps this should be looked into.
Thank You, John Staniland
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - menu issue at the pat booker locaction in san antonio texas
- Burger King - Poor Drive thru service in Clarksburg WV
- Burger King - The food wasn’t cooked all the way , employees smelled like marijuana & used slot of profanity
- Burger King - drive thru
- Burger King - service