Burger King / customer service

North Charleston, SC, United States

To Whom It May Concern:

First of all I would like to say, I am not very satisfied with your company's handling for complaints. This is the 3rd time that I am mentioning the same issue that occurred on 9/10 at 1:55 pm. I called to advise your company that I was not satisfied with the treatment I received at Store#6357. During the Hurricane Irma scare. I went to the aforementioned
location to get some food and was turned away. They told me that they were closed when I walked in the door at 1:55pm, yet more people got
into the Drive Thru line while they ushered me out of the store. Those individuals were not refused service, but I was. I was irritated to say the
least. I do not know what kind of fast food establishment your company is, but I do not like it. There are too many other places to go to without worrying about Burger King. Some manager named Steve made a half hearted attempt to contact me so that he can say he did. He left me a voicemail to call him back, which I did. The phone rang over 40 times at the number he called from but did not give me the opportunity to leave a voicemail. Also, no follow up on his part.

I have been dealing with business situations for 40 years and this is spiraling out of control. It is not my job to satisfy Burger King, but the other way around.
If your business does not care about the customer, then I will let the media know this issue. In case BK wants to talk to me, I will once again leave my
contact information . I do expect to hear from someone very very soon. If I do not answer, a voice mail message with a working phone number would be fine. Also the name and best time to call would suffice.

Calvin Landrum