Burger King / crown card gift card

1 Antioch, CA, United States

I am seeing this place already only has a 1n1/2 stars so I'm thinking the Burger King franchise doesn't give a $hit how their name is showing to the public, and probably won't care about this complaint either, so this is for the public beware. I received a $25 dollar Burger King gift card for Christmas, went to try and use it at this establishment the other day and was told this card is unsupported. I thought maybe I needed to activate it online, so when I returned home, I went to the site on the back of the card. There was no activation, but if you put in the numbers on the card it will give you the balance, and my card showed $25 dollars on it, so apparently this Burger King doesn't honor the gift card. Wrote an email to the Burger King gift card, and they claim they are not responsible, so all they do is take your money, and now it is up to me to hunt for a Burger King that will honor the gift card, or I will be stuck with a piece of worthless plastic. My wisdom to you is, don't buy Burger Kings worthless gift cards, and now that I see from Yelp this place only has a 1n1/2 stars, probably shouldn't patronize this establishment either till the franchise starts caring about their customers and makes them clean up their act. On a funny note, guess what I will be regifting next year ;-)

Am