Burger King / compliment meal for bus drivers
On April 24, 2018 at about 1:45 p.m. I pulled my bus into the lot with about 40 students at the BK at 824 E.Innes Av., Salisbury, N.C.
I requested a drivers compliment driver, the clerk referred to the manager for permission and the manager replied to the clerk in a rude manner '15%' she's black, about 30, size 18-20.I replied that drivers always eat free at other BK's, she ignored me and repeated 15% to the clerk, I felt embarrassed. She lacked professionalism in her manner & dialogue.I'm an Academy Lines bus driver, dressed neatly and acted cordially, and I wish someone would address her of this matter so that she doesn't repeat it again
Regards, Ernie Harris; email@example.com.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - Slow drive through...takes at least 30 minutes!
- Burger King - Management 
- Burger King - Chicken fries 
- Burger King - Usage biscuits
- Burger King - Product