Burger King

Posted: Sep 23, 2017 by

complaint against service and arrogant behavior of staff

Dear BK,

Today, 23 Sep 2017, I happen to go to one of your outlets in Pune Store ID: 22742(detailed address mentioned below) and had a horrendous experience with service and staff.

I placed my order. The air conditioner was not working so I asked one of the staff members to switch it on as I was suffocating. I thought he might start it. But when I was enjoying my Whopper suddenly lights went off. I called manager/person in-charge, Mr.Ashok, and told him about the incident. He said the person must have misunderstood.(I don't know how could a person not understand basic hindi and difference between switching ON air conditioner and switching OFF lights).

Even after assuring me that both things will be switched on right away, he switched on only lights. The whole time I definitely was not enjoying my meal at all so I decided to have rest of my dinner at my home.

The story doesn't end here. When I went to let the manager know that he still had not started the AC and what took him so long. His exact words were, "When there is no crowd, we switch off the AC", I was amazed as I myself asked him to switch them ON. How on the earth he could say that there was no crowd when I and my friend were sitting there already. When I told him that I have taken the photos and video about the incident he said no problem. So I asked him to called his senior. Now, self professed chief, Mr. Swapnil Vidhate comes into picture with his servile flattery sugar tongue, provoking me to write this email to you. Also there was a person named Mr. Parmeshwara, who had nothing to do with this matter but poached his nose into this with his ignorant and arrogant behavior.

I want clarification from BK on these things:

1. What is the meaning of 18% GST that you charge customers in your bills when you definitely don't provide them the frills which you are obliged to provide

2. Do your employees know your company policies better or customers have to bring it to attention

I have attached necessary photos. Please check them below

. And if I don't get satisfying actions immediately I will seek justice from consumers court.

Address of the outlet:
Burger King India Pvt. Ltd.
Ground & Mezzanine Level, Shankar Bhawan,
Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune
GST no. 27AAFCB7044K1ZH

For avoiding public disgrace and further legal circumstances kindly take note.

Siddharth