Burger King / cold food / refund

Sandy Utah, US

Store 10235 s state sandy Utah, I had visited the store on Monday they had us pull out of the drive through set on the side of the building we sat there for about five minutes waiting on our food we got home with the food it was cold I called the store back I attempted to call seven times before I got somebody to answer finally I spoke with someone on the phone he asked me what I would like for him to do to make it better I told him what can you do to make it better he said he would refund my money but to come into the store and he would have my name on an envelope with it so we came back tonight to use it and to get more food the manager there Robert did not have a clue about the transaction he tried to call the guy and to see if it was all true he made me feel like I was lying he told me do you have any idea how many people come in and try to get free food I told him yes I do work in the food industry as well he couldn't get a hold of the manager that worked on Monday I did not remember his name so it seem to be my fault because I did not remember his name he told me that's not how they usually do refunds either you come back in the same Night and get more food or they refund as I told him I'm just going off of what the manager told me he gave me two crispy chicken sandwiches which was fine but I'm still upset about my kids meal and the way he made me feel like I was lying to him especially when I showed him my phone me calling 15 minutes trying to get somebody to answer nobody answered the telephone so again I'm just passing on this message that's not the way to do business i'm quite offended and especially how he was looking at me with that little smirk so I would love to talk to somebody well you're pretty much have the whole story here my name is mark johnson you can reach me at [protected] I was there at the store like I say or Monday around 820 he would not give me the managers name that work Monday but he did tell me he is working for him tonight I would just say they need to be on the same page about how they do refunds and take care of their guests!!!

Burger King