Burger King / short changed

You have thieves working in your restaurant. I was short changed by a black lady. I bet she kept the change for herself or would have if I had not asked for my change back. She also had the nerve to lie to me and say it was a mistake. I bought something the total came to $6.35. I paid with a $7 bill. I should have gotton 65 cents back but only got a dime and two nickels. I asked for the rest of my change. Now let me tell you I am a registered nurse. I make 90k a year. However your employee had no right to steal from me. She apologized and gave me the five cents. I know five cents is not a lot. But for someone who makes minimum wage very penny counts. This woman also tricked my daughter. My daughter thought that she had made a mistake. I informed my daughter that blacks like to steal for a living and are too lazy to earn money on their own. My daughter kept arguing with me saying she has a job at Burger King. I informed her that she was only hired because she is black and because Burger King does not want to look racist. I had to punish my daughter because of this con artist because my daughter refuses to believe that blacks are thieves. Why just look at shows like cops and America's Most wanted. Most of the thieves, rapists and killers are black. I found out that my daughter is being brainwashed into thinking blacks are equal at school when studies have shown that their brains are smaller than ours. I guess I will be home schooling her next year to put some sense into her.

I feel that this scamming thieving employee should be fired. I admit that if she had been white I would have believed she made a mistake. I am not racist. Blacks just give a bad name to themselves with their high crime rate and cries for racism whenever things don't go their way.

I feel that my intelligence was insulted by this thief thinking she can scam me and should be given a gift card. My daughter should be given one as well because I grounded her and she is suffering by being in her room. (I would have to use her gift card since she is arguing with me) however for the inconvenience that this punishment has caused her she should have some sort of compensation as she was tricked into believing this person's lies.

Comments

• Am
      23rd of Feb, 2009

Wow - you are a RACIST in every sense of the word. And cheap! Let me guess, because you are a nurse, you think you're better than a Burger King employee?! Shame on you!! And to punish your daughter for disagreeing with you is pitiful.
    I guess all I really have to say to you is, "GO OBAMA"!!!

• St
      24th of Feb, 2009

you can't judge a whole race just because of the bad apples in the bunch, it would be as if a person from a different race judged you just because of some white trash trailer park lady they saw on cops and believe that all white people are like that, by the way i am white and i have quite a few black friends that i graduted college with and most of them have upper managment postions in big buisnesses and not just because they are black but because they worked hard to get there.

17th of Apr, 2009

FREND'S YOUR ALL RIGT REGRADING THIS GETNLEMEN'S RACEISM HOW EVER YOU'RE ARE ALL OVER LOKOING A VERAY IMPROTANT PATR OF THEY'RE CONPLAIBT, ,

"" HALF U EVERY HERAD OF A $ 7.00 DALLOR BLILL "" ??!!?!??1??

LAUGING OUT LOURD, ,

THOGH I MSUT WODNER IF THSI COLD BE A TROOLL PSOTSING, , ETHER WAY WEVE HAD OUR FUN

BLESING'S

REGRAD'S

Dr M A CARNARVORO

• Kt
      29th of Jul, 2009

It was 5 cents oh my god are you serious? It was most likely a mistake. 5 cents isn't anything and just because she was black does not mean a thing. You are racist and ignorant, and I feel so sorry for your daughter.

• Li
      12th of Aug, 2009

Okay, first of all, this has got to be a joke. I mean, seriously? Punishing your kid because she refuses to believe bad things about a certain race? Riiiggghhhttt...
    Second of all, there are no seven dollar bills.
    Third, sixty five cents is not made up of a dime and three nickels.
    I hope to God you are not a nurse at my local hospital...I would definitely want to steer clear of you.

• Ve
      18th of Aug, 2009

Don't worry, she isn't a nurse. She is a 6th grade drop out on welfare. She only wishes she made 90k a yr. More like 9k.

• Ek
      25th of Sep, 2009

You are very racist and very ignorant!!I hope child protection comes and takes your daughter away!!!I would hate to see the way you abuse your child if she actually does something bad.You have some serious mental issues and you need to seek help immediatly.You are very wrong on so many levels, and I really hope ..wait no I pray that you are not really a nurse .If you think 7 dollar bills are real-you are not smart enough to look after belly lint-let alone work with people-exspecially not in a hospital!!I mean really-with your attitude what would you do if a black person came in for treatment?kill them?make them very sick?call them liars and thieves and refuse to help them?You make me SICK, and you make me ashamed to be white!!!
    I hope you read what you wrote and realize what a horrible person you are.

Ps-seriously look into getting some professional help immediatly!

• Pi
      2nd of Feb, 2010

Wow

Amazing you people were all sucked in to comment on this rubbish lol

• Pi
      2nd of Feb, 2010

Amazing how you people were sucked in to this drivel

• Bl
      6th of Mar, 2010

So, where to you get those $7 bills your using? Oh, and incidentally black lady still owes you 40 cents. Poor choice of subjects for your brand of "humor" and "sarcasm". Try proofreading and getting some therapy.

3rd of Aug, 2010

At the beginning I figured she was OK for complaining about her change.. no matter how much or how little, it's still HER money..

Then I was wondering how she does her math...

Then when I read " I informed my daughter that blacks like to steal for a living and are too lazy to earn money on their own." I was just ... wow. My mouth gaped open. How in the world does someone who is a "registered nurse" that fails to be educated in elementary school math come off feeling as if she's black people?? Generalizing race is humanities number one issue..
    Not all blacks are illiterate and/or thieves.
    Not all whites are racist and/or rich.
    Not all Mexicans (Hispanics, you mean, by the way... not all Hispanics are Mexicans) mow lawns and/or traffic drugs.
    EVERYONE is EVERYTHING. No ONE classification of human beings is EXACTLY the same.

.. then I read the comments and was surprised how people automatically thought she was white...

"I admit that if she had been white I would have believed she made a mistake."... doesn't mean she's white.

I know Hispanics that refuse to shop where other "low class" Hispanics shop... and have said they prefer "higher class White" shopping areas..

This still makes no sense to me... racism is idiotic. I'm a 17 year old Bosnian (south eastern slavic) female raised in a modernized, less religious Turkish Muslim household, first generation American, born in Italy... I've been around and know what it's like in different situations and have family in different situations.. When will people start to realize they're NOT above anyone just because of color, religion, ethnicity, or class?

These type of people sincerely disgust me with how narrow minded they are...

Excuse me,

I meant better than* black people in the beginning of my comment.

3rd of Aug, 2010

And I meant humanity's* number one issue.

Apologies for the mistakes, I was really heated at the moment.