Burger King / disrespecting rude employee and management!

I tried placing 2 orders at drive thru, Employee adv 1 order per car. Got very rude advs her i was coming in to place the orders, complained to management on her customer service and she wanted to ger into a physical using profanity customer seeing the behavior left store, and also she made threats to me in person.

Comments

• Ms
      14th of Oct, 2007

I went to Burger King late last night to grab some food with some friends for their kids and because of a rude comment that was said to an employee after poor customer service, we threw the meals that we brought away soon after we paid. Im not too sure what this employees title was but she brought a bad name to Burger King that night. This employee felt disrespected but instead of handling the situation in a well-mannered way, she said " Y'all might wanna watch what y'all call people when they are the ones making y'all food." Now , there was no need for that comment!!!!! Yes we thought it and told our friend to watch what she say and sure enough we were proved right. It was really upsetting to see how low a "professional" employee would scoop and degrade a company they work for. As a former employee of a fast-food restaurant and a well-educated psych. major I do understand the pain that is felt at times when dealing with all types of individuals and I do feel that we are well prepared for those encounters through the trainings.

Sincerely,
    a concerned customer.

• Ta
      4th of Sep, 2011

My sons girlfriend went to the Burger King in Villa Ridge, Mo to apply for a job, she told the counter person she had a 2 month old little girl and needed to get a job. The counter person proceeded to tell my sons girlfriend that she would be wasting her time because they would not hire her because she might steal from the company to feed her kid. That was rude, unacceptable, unprofessional and completely un-called for. This is a form of discrimination against teenage mothers and serious stereotyping. My sons girlfriend began to fill out the application then decided to forget it and walked out, and decided to never eat at that facility again.