Burger King / overcharged and treated rudely
I was charged $4.08 for a sausage biscuit and a medium soft drink at Burger King on Matlock Road in Arlington, TX. I indicated to the cashier that this was incorrect--and I pointed out that the prices on the menu validated my point, and that I had NOT ordered the full meal. He simply said he hadn't charged me for the full meal and that the price was correct. There are PLENTY of places in Arlington, TX, I can grab a quick breakfast and not be ripped off. I WON'T BE BACK. It was not a huge overcharge...but I felt that the cashier should know the prices of the products, should have known the charge was incorrect, and should not have treated me rudely. Like I said: I WON'T BE BACK, and I'm telling everyone I know that I was treated rudely and ripped off. I guess they must think that if they rip enough people off for a dollar or two, by the end of the day they'll pretty well for themselves.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - I'm complaining about product & service, or lack thereof...
- Burger King - Drivethru terrible
- Burger King - service
- Burger King - Missing food no receipt not answering food and charge more than what it should of been 
- Burger King - Time waiting for order