Burger King / very rude manager

1 3534 linden streetBethlehem, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 610 867 3060

10/10/08 we faxed the burger king on linden street in bethlehem, pa to order several meals for our employees. we tried calling their number several times to confirm the fax, no one ever answered. the employees took the fax sheet with them to burger king and the manager RICHARD gave them a very hard time that the employees called here & i spoke to RICHARD as well. he was extremely rude and said they were busy and that no one has time to check the fax machine. with the treatment we were given you best believe we wont be ordering from burger king ANYMORE. if RICHARD treats us in this manner whats he doing to others??? in these bad economic times i would think RICHARD would want to keep his job. BURGER KING has lost a lot of businees through this. i want a response to this email and what course of action you will take in this matter.

Comments

• Ba
      5th of Feb, 2009

Just received the worst service ever at a retailer/restaurant. Went through BK to pick up my son some lunch and after inspecting the hamburger, realized there was no cheese. I very nicely asked if they could put cheese on it. This girl was noticeably disgusted at my request and grabbed the bag from my hand, slammed the window. I could see her throw the hamburger back there. Then she literally dumped it in the bag!! It looked like a tossed salad with all of the ingedients spread throughout the bag. It was clear that I could not ask her to remake it so I asked for my money back. She slammed the window again, was jamming the register and then threw the money at me dropping half of it on the floor behind the register!! Then she ignored me and the money on the floor. Asked for the manager and it turns out that she IS the manager. How horrible. Her name was Stephanie.

• Mk
      5th of Feb, 2009

Most of the Lower end fast food joints have customer service like this ... Noticed this the last few times I've been unfortunate to have to eat at places like McDonald's and BurgerKing, Wendy's ... the food is crap ... and you know that going in because why its so cheap ... so at least they could make the order of the cheap crap right ... right?

• Ca
      5th of Jul, 2010

Just to lett you know, burgerking don't take orders over phone or fax you have to go into the store and order directly. Its company policy. However RICHARD could have explained this to you politely and took your order.

regards
    Dale Stevenson

Crew Member

• Ou
      10th of Feb, 2011

What Dale said is absolutely true. However, where I work, it's very much appreciated when a customer/organization with a very large order notifies us on the phone well in advance, rather than just rocking up at the store and dropping the huge order on us during a rush. The manager sounds like a bellend.