Burger King / very rude manager
10/10/08 we faxed the burger king on linden street in bethlehem, pa to order several meals for our employees. we tried calling their number several times to confirm the fax, no one ever answered. the employees took the fax sheet with them to burger king and the manager RICHARD gave them a very hard time that the employees called here & i spoke to RICHARD as well. he was extremely rude and said they were busy and that no one has time to check the fax machine. with the treatment we were given you best believe we wont be ordering from burger king ANYMORE. if RICHARD treats us in this manner whats he doing to others??? in these bad economic times i would think RICHARD would want to keep his job. BURGER KING has lost a lot of businees through this. i want a response to this email and what course of action you will take in this matter.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - Bacon King 
- Burger King - 2/$6 - Big fish & Whopper
- Burger King - circus atmosphere-utter chaos-unsanitary!!!
- Burger King - drive through
- Burger King - warm coffee, wrong order, employee hung up on me