Burger King / awful manager at drive thru

United States Review updated:

I came threw burger king drive threw on 11/8/11 at 11:40 last night and the manger name was tiffany was very rude she was cussin at me and yelling she do not need to be a manger there something needs to be done about dis she was saying my friend owe her sister some money and if he did owe her sister money that wuz the wrong time to ask for it not on burger king time I ask for the number to speak to her boss but she did not give it to me please take care of dis problem or I want be coming there anymore it was burger king in danville va store 2093.

Also, I was at the Bentleyville, Pa location last night and I’m amazed that place is open. The food is always cold( my burger was 85 degrees, yes i carry a thermometer-im a dietary manager)and they are over priced for the “crap” you get. I threw 2 combo meals in the garbage and went across the street to McDonalds and received hot fresh food. The girl at BK handed the sodas to me with no lids or straws and thought that was ok. I’ve been inside and their fountain is nasty ( I wouldn’t let my dog drink from it). Disgusting place, we will never go to that location again.

Tu

Comments

• Id
      26th of Apr, 2012

Where are you a dietary manager?