Burger King #09187 / getting orders right

Sulphur, LA, US Review updated:

I go to the Burger King on City Service in Sulphur La. at least 4 times in a week. Maybe 3 times I get my burger the way I order it.
I may change from a whopper to a double cheeseburger, but I never change what I want on it. I ALWAYS order my burgers with mustard, lettuce, tomato, & pickle. I get it with mayo, or missing one of the items I ask for!! If the person making the burger looked at the order, maybe they would come out right!!

Comments

• Ki
      Sep 05, 2009

Dorothy..If this is your biggest complaint in life, you need to get a life. Try being without any income for 4 months, unable to get a job because of your age (60) and disability, being evicted on 9/15/09 with no family or place to go, and all local shelters or beds at Salvation Army full with a several month waiting list. YOu should thank God you have a burger to eat, and if you can't get it "Your Way" cook it yourself!
    Petty people like you piss me off to no end when there are men, women and children starving in the USA, and with no place to lay their heads at night. BE thankful for what you do have, and quit ### about a damn burger.

K. King