Builders Warehouse / thanks for a bad shopping experience builders

We went shopping at Strubensvalley Builders, looking for bathroom fitting. Having decided on our selection from the display boards - some which do not have prices or fitting on - we looked for a sales person to assist.

We waited for 10minutes at the counter, they even paged a person, but no-one came to help. Eventually we were quite a few people waiting. No sales person. We left and I told the 'manager' that their services sucked, she just shrugged and turned around.

We left and decided to spend our R6000 somewhere else. So thanks for nothing Builders. I do not think you will see my again!

Fo

Comments

• Ve
      20th of Sep, 2017

Bad Experience at Builders Warehouse, they dont care about customers everytime I have to complain before I get my delivery, they dont keep up to their promises, They dont answer their phones you call them until you give up. BAD BAD BAD EXPERIENCE EVER

• Ni
      17th of Feb, 2019

Continues bad service at Builders Somerset West. This was now the 2nd time that I had to call the manager Mr. Ideez Timoor regarding bad service at his branch. Customer service just don't exist here. If you looking for any specific items they either let you wait for ages or just ignore you. They are always busy with private conversations between each other or friends in the store.
    On Friday 15/02/2019 I specifically went to them as I need some advice and quotes on renovations at my home. They told me at their department for building materials that they cannot help me as they do not do costings from plans.
    Mr. Ideez however tried to convince me that he will rectify the situation at his store but I do not believe him at all.
    I immediately went to there opposition BUCO and I was actually expecting similar service from them - fortunately the experience was actually 300% better, they immediately phoned one of their contractors to come and assist me with my costing. The reason was if they do it, it will have a financial implication to get the costing done by a cost estimator.
    From now I will only shop at BUCO - thanks for your poor service