Menu
Builders Warehouse
customer service contacts

Builders Warehouse
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

159 complaints
1 resolved 158 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Builders Warehouse. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Builders Warehouse headquarters

14 & 16 Peltier Drive
Sunninghill 2157
South Africa

Builders Warehouse phone numbers

What is Builders Warehouse’s email address?

Builders Warehouse’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

Builders Warehouse website

What category is Builders Warehouse related to?

Builders Warehouse is related to the Building & Construction category.

What are the social media accounts of Builders Warehouse?

What is Builders Warehouse's Facebook?
Connect with Builders Warehouse via Facebook at Builders Warehouse
What is Builders Warehouse's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Builders Warehouse on YouTube at Builders Warehouse
What is Builders Warehouse's LinkedIn?
See Builders Warehouse's portfolio on LinkedIn at Builders Warehouse

Overview of Builders Warehouse complaint handling

159 Builders Warehouse reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 6, 2009. The latest review Returned goods was posted on Jul 17, 2022. The latest complaint bad service was resolved on Feb 06, 2009. Builders Warehouse has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 159 reviews. Builders Warehouse has resolved 1 complaints.

About Builders Warehouse

Builders offer four store formats, each designed to address the unique needs our target customer groups. The format of a store in each market is determined by the size of the market, availability of property, as well as the needs of our customers. Where possible our stores are staffed by members of the community we trade in.

Additional information

Store Locator

Postal Address
Private Bag X4, Sunninghill,  2157

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Builders Warehouse?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Builders Warehouse Customer Service. Initial Builders Warehouse complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Builders Warehouse above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Builders Warehouse. Discuss the issues you have had with Builders Warehouse and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Builders Warehouse’s complaints

E
6:50 pm EDT

Builders Warehouse - Returned goods

2 June I bought a geyser heater tried to return it the next day I was not satisfied with the poor heating... spoke to the manager and was sent to the supplier to check up with them instore the manager sad it is the process... It took weeks and now according to the store the 30 day return policy is passed My lawyer was in contact with the supplier after I...

View 0 more photos
B
4:46 am EDT

Builders Warehouse - Trying to get gas from builders express fourways

Tried to get a afrox gas bottle by paying the deposit and for the gas, should be around R695 for this, get told I must buy a gas heater before I can get the gas bottle. If I buy a pack should I be forced to buy a hammer to go with the nails. Builders express fourways sucks big time. And try lay a complaint at Builders customer service is like dealing with a government department.

L
6:34 am EDT

Builders Warehouse - Electrolux microwave not replaced

I'd like to file a complaint regarding a product I bought in Your Malolos Branch , I was promised by both home credit and your staff that my product will immediately be replaced in case of failure. the staff tested it prior to me buying it but did not check if it was heating up. I went right back to your store right away to test and you agreed that it was a...