Buffalo Wild Wings / service and racial abuse

1 Vienna, VA, United States Review updated:

RACIST, RUDE and IRRESPONSIBLE restaurant! To give a background, BWW is one of my favorite and regular go to places. I love the food, their concept and in most cases, the staff is extremely friendly. Little did I know the Fairfax store is going prove that I've made a mistake by ordering their food. A few friends come home, we are all hungry, what better to have on Tuesday? BW Wings right? Well, that might be true in most cases but not here. I placed an order for pickup and wanted to get their BOGO boneless wings which promises 24 wings on the website. My friends drive from Tyson's to Fairfax and pick up food. The waitress doesn't go over what's in the pack and hands over a bag. Friends come home and we realize that we only got half of what was promised. I call the restaurant and ask about it. The manager gets on call and suggests that I might not be saying the truth. He had the audacity to say I don't know if you ate them. I wouldn't have called him after eating them though! He says there's not much he can do and hangs up. We go to the store and the manager stops by. As he was rude I wanted to document the whole incident so I recorded the conversation. His staff is uncomfortable and I assure them I am doing this to just show their GM but no other reason! Surprise, the manager threatens that he would call the cops on us. I was considerate and stopped recording. Cops show up and ask what happened. The manager takes our food and doesn't return our money! Cops talk to us and then the manager and stop by to say that we wait till morning to reach out to their GM. He literally asked us to leave the store and called the cops on us! Isn't that being racist and rude! I am personally going to make sure I spread the videos and get justice.

Buffalo Wild Wings