Buffalo Wild Wings / horrible work place

1 Killeen, TX, United States Review updated:

I was terminated after a group of high school girls complained that i had rudely asked them to lower their voices. I had five tables walk out becuase of this group of unsupervised kids. The manager never asked them to lower voices in order to keep the other customers happy in a family resteruant enviroment. I have never been late to work. I always worked my days scheduled and even picked up days to help them out. I know of many employees who has had their mother call in for them.Some will walk into work an hour late every scheduled day!!! For one complaint from a so good luck keeping a job at BDubs group of inconsiderate high school kids I got fired hours after the fact that night. This occured around 8 that night but i was mentioned nothing to until I closed! A write up I could understand it was a first offense I never even had a write up. It was not my place to lower their voices but the manager was not in my opinion doing her job. So for future reference do not work at a Buffalo Wild Wings. The first customer complaint you get you are automaticly fired! No write ups nothing! Everyone isnt going to please all customers so good luck keeping a job at BDUBS!

Comments

• Ka
      17th of Mar, 2011

I agree it's a horrible work place. I'm a 24 year old woman and I'm being harassed by my coworkers (teenage girls!) It's like high-school all over again! TERRIBLE!!! Sure, it's a fun atmosphere but I believe there's a time and place for everything... especially when there's children present that can overhear everything that's going on around them. I'm quitting and NEVER going back!

• Mi