Buffalo Wild Wings / horrible work place
I was terminated after a group of high school girls complained that i had rudely asked them to lower their voices. I had five tables walk out becuase of this group of unsupervised kids. The manager never asked them to lower voices in order to keep the other customers happy in a family resteruant enviroment. I have never been late to work. I always worked my days scheduled and even picked up days to help them out. I know of many employees who has had their mother call in for them.Some will walk into work an hour late every scheduled day!!! For one complaint from a so good luck keeping a job at BDubs group of inconsiderate high school kids I got fired hours after the fact that night. This occured around 8 that night but i was mentioned nothing to until I closed! A write up I could understand it was a first offense I never even had a write up. It was not my place to lower their voices but the manager was not in my opinion doing her job. So for future reference do not work at a Buffalo Wild Wings. The first customer complaint you get you are automaticly fired! No write ups nothing! Everyone isnt going to please all customers so good luck keeping a job at BDUBS!
More Buffalo Wild Wings Complaints & Reviews
- Buffalo Wild Wings - employment 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - bww lost a very loyal customer 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - waitress 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - unprofessional management 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - customer service 
- [Resolved] Buffalo Wild Wings - Service
- Buffalo Wild Wings - management
- Buffalo Wild Wings - customer services 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - everything.
- Buffalo Wild Wings - customer service