Buds Gun Shop / ripoff

1 IL, United States Review updated:

I purchased a shotgun which required going to an authorized dealer in my community. I contacted the dealer and was told the processing charge was 30, when the gun arrived at Fulton County Firearms, they called and wanted $50. At this time, I am waiting to talk to Buds and see what can be done, but I will not be shaken down for another $20.00

Comments

• Bu
      13th of Dec, 2010

It's ok psuguy58...we get blamed for everything on this particular forum...whether we actually did anything wrong or not...as you see here once again.
    If you called the FFL..and he told you $30 to do a transfer...and now he wants $50...then you do have a valid complaint...against him.
    We can get the gun back and send to a different FFL for you..but the shipping will cost more than the $20...so I would push the guy for doing what he said he would do.

• Mr
      5th of Feb, 2011

i read all this crap on this forum and this place is nuts . i have been buying from buds for a long time and so have other people that i know we never had any thing but good stuff to say about buds. i think the people here work for other online gun shops .

and they call me mrgreedy

• Ar
      8th of Mar, 2011

Thats stupid. It is stated clearly that you have to pay a FFL fee

10th of Mar, 2011

FFL fees are charged by the guy you actually get your gun from whether it was sold by them to you or the fire arm was shipped to.
    Your title is way unfair and should be the name of the FFL Dealer not the innocent guy since he has absolutely no control of the dealers business practices.
    Rex you should how ever reprimand the dealer.
    prfctlyfrank you need to complain to the dept. that issues FFL licenses about this honestly.

• Ad
      10th of Mar, 2011

Your complaint is with your local FFL transfer not with budsgunshop

• Mi
      24th of May, 2011

I will NEVER buy anything from Bud's Gun Shop! They are rude and abusive! I do not trust them. They are misleading.

• Gu
      30th of Aug, 2011

Instead of being one of those idiots that buys on the Internet, you should support your local gun store and you won't have these problems. Blame yourself!! People like you are ruining local businesses by always shopping on the Internet. They should charge you $1000.00 to bring a gun in. ###!!

• Ap
      14th of Sep, 2011

This whole thread is absolutely hilarious! I can't stop reading it! Thanks for all the laughs! :)