Budget Suites / stealing deposits
These people are crooks! They misrepresent their prices and then on top of that, they never return your deposit they say they will "mail" to you. My wife and I stayed there when she was visiting from England. They said it was $209 for one week but when it was all said and done, we ended up paying $309.66!!! Then to top that off, they never returned our $30 deposit, even though we left the room cleaner that it was when we moved in. The manager there, some guy named Dan, was so rude to me on the phone that I finally hung up. He gave me a number and told me to call "corporate" course the number he gave me was nothing more than a dummy number with a computer message that says, "enter your code". I have filed a complaint with the BBB and the Attorney Generals Office, as should anyone else who has had this type of treatment or been ripped off like we have been. These people who run this hotel need to be held accountable for their shady business dealings and rip off scams. DO NOT STAY THERE!!!
More Budget Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Budget Suites - awful overall 
- Budget Suites of America - internet service 
- Budget Suites - cruel manager 
- Budget Suites - living in the ghetto 
- Budget Suites - beware of this facility
- Budget Suites of America - management/crystal/security
- Budget Suites of America - management
- Budget Suites of America - my deposit
- Budget Suites of America - complaint about maintenance man.
- Budget Suites of America - management and customer service