Budget Suites of America

Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

Budget Suites of AmericaA refund

On Aug 7 I left a $200 for a reservation on a room at the Budget Suites on Fredericksburg. On Aug 8 Budget Suites calls me to let me know my key to my room is ready. I let them know I was at a family outing and would be at office before closing hours. On the way to the office my brother get pulled over along with my son & daughter. So now I won't make it on time I called them while all is happening and I get no answer. I would like a refund as I will need it to bail my son & brother out from Kendall County. I can be reached at [protected] Gabriela Gutierrez Ty

Budget Suites of AmericaUnethical behavior/harassment

To whom it may concern,
    I have lived here for roughly 7 years. I just recently transferred to another unit on the property. I was living in a one bedroom for about 4 years in the last apartment. This is my 3rd apartment on this property. I needed more space since I run my business out of my home and my son needs somewhere to stay when he visits.
    I took the leap and finally got the 3rd floor corner apartment I wanted. I was not time for me to pay rent but, I went ahead and paid for the new place (deposits and all) and began to move in the day I received the keys.
    Three days after moving by myself from the second floor in the back, to the front 3rd floor, I was told I couldn't be here because I have something on my background. First of all, they already knew about it. Second, it's from 2003!!! It's so old it does matter. Third, there is no such thing as a background check in any of the paperwork. The paper (that I actually never signed) is called a "crime addendum". It actually states that the listed crimes can not be committed while on property. Which in short means do not get in trouble while you live here. I never have. Fourth, I have already paid, signed, and received the keys, AND moved in so there is legally nothing anyone can do at this point. Even is brought to court the judge would not show favor to Budget Suites of Texas.
    I wish this was the only complaint I have but, it does not stop there. Since moving in, I have lost power, everything in my fridge went bad along with my injections that I have to take (each one costing $676.87). There are 4 in my fridge that still doesn't work. I have been here a week. The door has fallen off of my fridge which I have pictures for. Both of my a/c units went out. One is on the one in my bedroom does not work. I was told the compressor does not work and they never returned. I have no hot water. So I can't even properly clean my dishes or even myself. It has literally been something every single day for a week now. It is still continuing.
    I have not been able to rest or even get my business set up so I can continue to pay for this place because it has been non stop problems. I need to be reimbursed for everything I have lost.
    In my previous apartment, the subflooring in the bathroom is rotted and I have dealt with that the whole time I was in there along with the nasty blue carpet and roaches from downstairs tenants that refuse to clean their place and are not required to. So I had to spend hundreds of dollars on roach sprays to try and kill them.
    I have been more than patient but my patience has run out. Please contact me as soon as you read this. I am tired of being threatened when I have done nothing wrong. Plus I am owed a lot of money.
    Sincerely,
    Amy
    Having issues sending pictures but I am happy to send them to an email if needed.

Budget Suites of America — customer service

I have called the office countess time over a course of a year and complained about the noise upstairs. The...

Budget Suites of America — returning my taxes

When i first moved in i was told after 5 weeks of staying at budget i would recieve my taxes that i paid for...

Budget Suites of Americacomplaint about maintenance man.

I over heard yesterday that a maintenance man by the name of Hector was acting inappropriate to another employee. To my surprise he is still working their. A few of my neighbors have aslo been approached by him as well. He has been asking them to go out and have drinks with him. Many of them feel very uncomfortable having to live there knowing that he could get the keys to there apartments and enter if he so chooses to. I really hope management will act soon about his behavior before a lawsuit is filed.

Budget Suites of America — rude staff

I dont know where to start. Okay so, I moved into this God forsaken place back in early April this year...

Budget Suites — living in the ghetto

If you are a decent respectable family with children I recommend you stay away from this place. I moved here...