Budget Suites of America / my deposit never returned three times I rented a room

Yes I stayed at budget suits in Lewisville Texas three different times once in 2013, 2015, and 2016 I cleaned the room from top to bottom left the room better than it was when I got there every time. I asked the last time I stayed there about my deposit. I was told it would be mailed to me in two weeks. I didn't receive one so I called. I was told to call the corporate office and talk to a Patricia. I did she said she would mail it to me. I never received one, so I called back she said she mailed it and was cashed. I said by who? She said she would look into it and get back to me. I went to jail after getting out and talking with her she said did I say that I said this is Patricia right she said yes. Then yes you did.I have been getting false promises and she told me one time I would be receiving a call from one or two guys I dont remember the names of them. The second time she said I will receive a call from a lady named Amy from the main office in Las Vegas Nevada. I never did I try calling her sometimes every day and don't get an answer. I would like it and appreciate it very much if this is looked into all the times I stayed and never got my deposit back. I would like to get them back. I know I left it in better shape when I left then when I got there. Please get back to me.and let me know how I can get this taken care of. Please and thank you very much I appreciate it. This is not right to keep your money when u should be getting it back when nothing was messed up and it was better when I left there is no reason I shouldn't get my deposit back on Everytime I checked in there. Thank you for your time.

Pu