Bsnl Broad Band / NO BROADBAND AVAILABILITY

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,
I have landline cum broadband connection from BSNL with the following details:
1- Phone Number: 040-[protected]
2-Address: H.No: 48&47(P), Laxmi Vihar, Nallagandla, Hyderabad-500019(AP)
3-Also having Broadband Connection to the above number.

Frequently, it is getting disconnected.Upon several days of follow up, the service person comes for repair and it runs only for one or two days and again back to square one.Now since one half months it got disconnected and there is no response from the service group. I need urgent restoration of the same with the assurance that it will not recur again, Otherwise I may have to look for other telecom group.
Urgent attaention in this regard is solicited.
Regards
A.N.Sudhakar
Mob: [protected]

Comments

• De
      27th of Feb, 2008

Broad band connection has been provided. password given but it is not working.

error 769 specified destination not reachable.

• Ay
      20th of Jul, 2009
    Bsnl Broad Band - broad band not working nearly a year
    A Yasmeen
    hotmail.com

Dear/Respected sir,
    We have been having problem with the bsnl broadband internet connection for the past 10months going to be 1year, inspite of continuous complains given to the local AE who's contact no is 094861 00985, she has been handling it very irresponsiblily...she comes across to be a very unkuth and irresponsible person for such a important post...we are fed up with this kind of service it is not fair on ur part to call it customer service when absolutyly there is no service at all.
    Our contact no 0422 2426281
    address: 9 sriram ngr extn 7 th st, behind panchamugam anjaneyar temple, vadavalli coimbatore 641 046.

We want it to be sorted out or would like to cancel the connection because we are getting such a service.
    Request you to look into this matter very seriously.

• Ya
      22nd of Jul, 2009

Inspite of continous complains to the bsnl customer care thru phone/by person / and by email there seems to be no person interested in taking up the matter seriously.

Complain was lodged over phone and also in person. After a lapse of more than 10 months still there is no response. But I have received the bill to be paid. This is really getting on nerves now...nobody seems to have taken any measurements to have it sorted out. This a ### service given.

pls contact urgently.

• Pu
      3rd of Aug, 2009
    Bsnl Broad Band - NOT working
    bsnl.in

i have windows vista and from past 2 weeks im unable to browse coz of freezing of internet explorer.when try to open the page i cnt n return i get the the error problem with your DNS.when i complained this to the authorities they are not even intrested to solve this they are like ignoring this problem.

• Mm
      6th of Mar, 2010
    Bsnl Broad Band - internet & Tele phone does not work together
    BSNL
    bsnl.co.in

Pl note that
    I am the existing customer of BSNL Broad Band.I had paid one year advance rentalpayment to BSNL.
    From 25.02.2010 there is the problem as under.
    1. the inter net show error 691 i.e invalid password or useer name.
    2. on my request it was rectifed by BSNL.
    3.Now There is a problem When I use the phone The internet dis-connects. While I checked all parameters regaurding this but invain. Deptt is also invain to rectfied my net problemb.
    My complaint no is 2153366 dated 27.02.2010.
    Kindly do help & discount me during the trouble period.
    Mob no 9451830633
    It is Govt. Deptt so there is no remedies of customer 's complaint.
    To whome i should contact?

• La
      17th of Sep, 2010

welcome come to our jersey website: http://www.b2cjersey.us

everybody!sorry bother your time a min, we are serious and professional

jersey supplier, we can offer NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA jerser, the NFL jersey

18usd each, the NHL jersey 38USD each.MLB jersey 18usd each, NAB jersey

18usd each.we have many jerseys of other players, so please contact us

for more information if you are interested in .

1) More pictures available on our website ( http://www.b2cjersey.us )
    2) Many colors available .
    3) Perfect quality, small order accepted .
    4) 100% safe door to door delivery, within 5 - 7 days air express for

small orders .

5) We have lots of jerseys in stock

6) Letters and number are sewn on jerseys body, 100% embroidery

7) Size: .48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 60

8) Delivery by UPS, DHL, EMS door to door

9) Delivery in 5 - 7 days

NFL, NBA, MLB all are 18usd!!!

The jerseys in stock may be updated everyday !
    come on, join us!

• Si
      18th of Sep, 2010
    Bsnl Broad Band - NOT working
    BSNL
    Nagercoil
    Tamil Nadu

Hi,

I am very upset due to the worst service given by BSNL, nagercoil.Month on month the bill is coming but NO ONE is coming to rectify the problem, the damn wireless modem is not connecting------------Is anyone who listens?????
    please forward to the respective authorities. Wirelss modem connectes and disconnects within 2 minutes..

I PAID MONEY AND STILL PAYING>>> BSNL what the hell u doing in the office???... goto hell, if u not resolve.

contact me.

Abdul

• Gi
      5th of Dec, 2010

broad is not contiuous and very slow
    we want wireless modu