Broward Factory Service / No response to an emergency
I have a legacy contract from a previous owner that I renewed again with Broward Factory Service covering all appliances and plumbing. Yesterday, just before 8pm, I noticed water leaking from a tube under my refrigerator. It was surprising especially since I had not used the icemaker or water line over the last 15 months.
I called the Broward Factory Service but had to leave a message for them after dialing all the options for emergency service. Their answering machine stated that they would respond within the hour in the case of emergencies. However, as I post this, it has now been about 29 hours and I have not heard back from them about this service issue. Yesterday night, after waiting for them to call back, I had to call a plumber and pay money to fix the issue - something that Broward Factory service should have done since this was covered under contract.
Earlier in the afternoon, I called them to cancel the contract and a lady at the other end curtly informed me that they respond to emergencies within 24 hours (!) and someone would call me. It appears that their policy is to refund only a prorated amount after deductions and requests for cancellations must be made in writing. Quite fascinating that this comapny would enforce all other payment and refund aspects of the contract but does not care at all about their service obligations.
More Broward Factory Service Complaints & Reviews
- Broward Factory Service - Failure to provide service 
- Broward Factory Service - Poor Service 
- Broward Factory Service - Stove Needs To Be Fixed 
- Broward Factory Service - bait and switch 
- Broward Factory Service - Won't fix
- Broward Factory Service - Dryer
- Broward Factory Service - WORST service, left us with NO ac, didnt take care of problem, tried to interfere in other issues without reason, no apologies
- Broward Factory Service - rude service, just bad...incompetent technicians