Brookstone / no returns
I recently had a very poor experience with Brookstone.
I called the 800 numvber on the warranty card for a piece of luggage I'd received as a GIFT. As I had no reciept, and it was unlikely I could locate one from the gift-giver, I was told that no service, exchange or other assistance woould be forthcoming.
"So no receitp = no service, no help, no way, never--is that what you are telling me?" I asked.
"Yes." was the reply.
I will never shop there again. Try LL Bean if you want *real* service.
More Brookstone Complaints & Reviews
- Brookstone / Digital Photo Keychain - not compatible with mac! 
- Brookstone - uncooperative customer support 
- Brookstone - dishonorable return policy! 
- Brookstone - massage chair repair 
- Brookstone - crappy return policy 
- Brookstone - employee
- Brookstone - manager customer service
- Brookstone - no concern to consumers whatsoever
- Brookstone - cool it hand held fan
- Brookstone - i'm very disappointed