Menu
Horrormerch Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Horrormerch
reviews & complaints

www.horrormerchstore.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 6 Reviews

Horrormerch Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Horrormerch at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Horrormerch. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Horrormerch reviews & complaints

J
7:00 am EST

Horrormerch Absolutely horrible

Really tired of all the same repeated emails then want to lie saying they sent the 4 missing items when I have an email saying they could no longer get them claims to have sent out an email that I have told multiple times I never received told me I can’t have a refund because it’s past the time frame so they don’t honor the 180 day policy order date was July 23 2023 I first asked for a refund in October they insured me I would receive everything then waiting till January 11 to ask again so unless I’m going my math wrong that’s within the 180 days and items they supposedly can’t get but will not refund money

T
4:21 pm EST

Horrormerch Scam

This company is all the way a scam..they as for your feed back and after you give them a bad review they cancel your order. Block you. And keep your money. The only way they keep in business is by the scam they pull on their customers. I've read the same over and over and over. Then they will get a person to jump on line and comment on said review with MORE LIES. I will never shop with them again. Now watch them jump on here n attempt to justify why they canceled my order and kept my money. They got a bad review. And the toddler who owns the company had a hissy fit wahhh wahhhh everyone told me my company is lame. Cried. And canceled some more orders. I will write a review every day and will climb and shout from the roof tops on how unprofessional they are and how disgusting they are for taking people money and robbing them. I wish I could give them negative stars. ZERO stars. And I will celebrate when the company goes out of business.

Update by Tim Fitch

I'm waiting for this loser owner to get on and try and justify their bs robbery. 🙄

C
6:53 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Horrormerch Scam

They offer pre-orders they cannot deliver and take half the money for work they do not finish. They take action against its customers if they involve the 3rd party app they advertise on, bad reviews, amd any attempts to collect what is owed. They ignore emails from consumers, sell broken or damaged items a year after the 5 to 10 days of delivery policy they have. Then say you harrass them.upkn attempted collections of non services rendered. They use a Terms of Service Agreement for legal work to take money from the public at will. Seems like racketeering or laundering.

Claimed loss: 42.99

Desired outcome: The rest if my payment which is half of 42.99

View 0 more photos

Is Horrormerch legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Horrormerch as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Horrormerch stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Horrormerch should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Horrormerch earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Horrormerch achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

The age of Horrormerch's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Horrormerchstore.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Horrormerch website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Several positive reviews for Horrormerch have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Horrormerchstore.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Horrormerchstore.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The horrormerchstore.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Horrormerch protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.
  • We found that Horrormerch website supports payment methods that allow for anonymous transactions. This could potentially be used for illegal activities, such as money laundering, and could indicate that the website is engaging in unethical practices.
G
2:05 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Horrormerch Beware they scam customer many had similar experiences

Ordered:

Childs Play - Lifesize Bride Of Chucky Doll

Childs Play - Lifesize Bride Of Chucky Tiffany Doll

Order Number: [protected]

For a total of $859.98

On 07/25/2019

As a PRE-ORDER with an expected release date of February 2020

When I contacted their Helpdesk on 02/14/2020 they said release dates are subject to change and pre orders cannot be canceled and to keep an eye on their website for changes.

I emailed their help desk 06/16/2020 got no response back, send another email on 09/02/2020 no response back either

Sent another email on 06/23/2021

Asking for a full refund and was ignored yet again, sent another email on 10/12/2022 finally got an email response back on 10/22/2022 stating to check my emails from June 3rd 2021 as they had emailed me gift cards (assuming store credit since they could not fulfill the pre order that I paid for) received another email that same day stating they had received a dispute for my purchase and will not be able to support or send me updates about my order.

I replied back letting them know they need to re send that email with the gift cards they claim they sent and that there is no possible way to dispute charges because I paid with PayPal and PayPal has a 90 day dispute policy and this being a pre-order exceeded over a year so that is impossible! They find ways to stop communicating with their customers and keep their money, they Claim they send gift cards but never proved they did nor did they attempt to resend, and if a dispute occurred like they claim they should have proof and show it. This online retail store needs to be shut down because they found a way to steal from customers who pre-order they wait for over a year and then they keep the money and never refund not even in store credit! Then claim the customer either bashed them on social media or are emailing help desk too much to block them and run away with their hard earned money! Beware and do not get scammed! Do not buy from HorrorMerch.com

I have emails and screenshot of all the emails, do they have proof they emailed me Gift cards? Make it right and return my money back!

View 0 more photos
G
5:47 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Horrormerch Disappointing Experience with Horrormerchstore.com: Candyman Funko Pops Never Shipped and Poor Customer Service

I was really excited to pre-order some Candyman Funko Pops from Horrormerchstore.com. I was hoping to get them in time for Christmas presents, but unfortunately, my order never shipped. I was disappointed to see that the release date kept getting pushed back by a month, even though the pops were already released on other sites. I had to reach out to the customer service team multiple times for updates, but unfortunately, they were not very helpful. In fact, some of the comments and emails I received were downright rude.

After waiting for what felt like forever, I finally decided to ask for a refund. However, the response I received was not what I was hoping for. The email I got back was incredibly rude and basically stated that they had canceled my order and that the only way for me to get a refund was through my bank. I was really disappointed to see that they had no intention of fulfilling orders or giving refunds.

It's really frustrating to have to go through such a major hassle just to get my money back. I wish I had looked at their customer reviews before ordering, as they are all 2 stars or below. I definitely won't be using Horrormerchstore.com again, and I'm even skeptical that they are a legit business. It's a shame, because I was really looking forward to getting those Funko Pops.

I
4:23 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Horrormerch HorrorMerch Review: Preorder Nightmares and Terrible Customer Service

Hey, so I gotta tell you about my experience with HorrorMerch. It's gonna be a bit of a long one, so buckle up.

So, the first time I ordered from them, I did the Buy 3 Get 2 free t-shirt deal. It was all good, and I even got a really cool free shirt. But then, my next few orders were where things started to go wrong.

See, when you place preorders with Horrormerch, things can get pretty stressful. If your order contains preorders, they won't ship anything until all items are available. I get that, but if a preorder releases way before the next one, they won't hold the item for you unless you pay an extra $8 to ship preorders that become in stock within that order. Or, you can choose to cancel, but they won't refund you money - just give you store credit.

On a couple of occasions, they didn't even contact me at all and just canceled my order. And when I preordered some shirts with in-stock shirts and did the Buy 3 Get 2 free deal, they sent me 4 of the 5 shirts, but the fifth was not in stock yet. I checked my account many times to see if it had shipped yet, but it hadn't.

One day, I noticed on my account that it said "Fulfilled" and with the date. I immediately emailed them about it to ask why I hadn't received it, or for shipping info/tracking number. It was explained to me that the production of the shirt had been discontinued and my order had been fulfilled. I asked about a refund for the shirt, but they said that since I received ONE free shirt, the whole thing had been fulfilled. They wouldn't give me a refund, no store credit, wouldn't offer a different shirt, and wouldn't even offer the difference in price being that it was a raglan shirt and cost a few bucks more.

Another time, I preordered a figure and even paid extra $8 to send me the other preorder that came in stock in the order that they ALSO marked as "fulfilled" on a date a day or two before I checked. They said they sent me an email saying that it was delayed and if I still want it to email them back, and since I never emailed them back, they marked it as a completed order and sent me a store credit voucher. I looked through my emails, and there was nothing of the sort within.

Emailing this company is one of the most nerve-wracking things because when you click on "Contact Us", you have to go through the whole list of preorders, FAQs, and other info before you get to the option to email. They REALLY DO NOT want you emailing them.

All I can say is that I'm glad I finally got the final item I preordered from them so I can write this review and never look back and NEVER purchase anything from them EVER again. Had I written this review BEFORE receiving all of my items, as they say on their website, they would've canceled my orders with them. I wouldn't even get a refund.

Look, I'm a huge collector and could've been a good customer and used their services for years to come. But because of my experiences dealing with them, I will no longer purchase anything from them. I've seen some stuff they have that I would love to have in my collection that I couldn't find elsewhere unless for more money from auction sites and others of the like, but I refuse to ever buy from them again and would rather pay double for an item than deal with HorrorMerch EVER AGAIN!

Read full review of Horrormerch and 2 comments
2 comments
D
D
Dingly Dan
Hometowne, US

Like Brandy said, make an inquiry about your order and boom, cancelled … minus 40%! Mind blowing these guys get away with this.

B
B
Brandy R
, US
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hands down the worst company I’ve ever dealt with. I don’t know how they stay in business. Don’t dare ask them where your order is bc they will cancel it. It’s ran by a bunch of crybabies.

Horrormerch Customer Reviews Overview

Horrormerch is a popular online store that specializes in selling horror-themed merchandise. The website offers a wide range of products, including clothing, accessories, collectibles, and home decor items. The store has received numerous positive reviews from customers who appreciate the quality of the products and the excellent customer service.

One of the most significant advantages of shopping at Horrormerch is the extensive selection of products available. Customers can find everything from t-shirts and hoodies to action figures and posters. The website is easy to navigate, and customers can quickly find what they are looking for using the search bar or by browsing the different categories.

Another positive aspect of Horrormerch is the quality of the products. Customers have praised the store for selling high-quality items that are well-made and durable. The clothing is made from high-quality materials, and the prints are vibrant and long-lasting. The collectibles are also of excellent quality and are perfect for horror fans who want to add to their collections.

Customer service is another area where Horrormerch excels. The store has a dedicated customer service team that is available to answer questions and resolve any issues that customers may have. Customers have praised the team for being friendly, helpful, and responsive.

Overall, Horrormerch is an excellent choice for horror fans who are looking for high-quality merchandise. The store offers a wide range of products, excellent customer service, and high-quality items that are sure to please any horror fan.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Horrormerch contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Horrormerch?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Horrormerch Customer Service. Initial Horrormerch complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Horrormerch above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Horrormerch. Discuss the issues you have had with Horrormerch and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.