Having problems with Yorkville's?

Yorkville's Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Yorkville's Customer Service. Initial Yorkville's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Yorkville's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Yorkville's. Discuss the issues you have had with Yorkville's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Yorkville's Complaints & Reviews

Yorkville'sTerrible service, fraudulent company

My dad ordered a gift basket to celebrate with our family for our personal occasion. He lives overseas so I don't think he saw any reviews here, yelp, trust pilot or so.

Anyways, he ordered a gift basket with premium wines that are worth $450 more than a month ago. (Jan 12, 2021).
Today is Feb 19th and we haven't received the package yet. And in the tracking system, it says "unfulfilled, printing order". So I called them, goes straight to the voice message, emailed them - no response.
I found the live chat on the website so I talked to one of the rep for the refund since it passed the delivery date, he/she says we don't do refund under our T&C. So I checked T&C and it does state that they don't do refund even it is their fault.

Now they are saying, they will deliver as soon as possible but I really doubt it and I think we will never receive our package. So it is technically lost money.

One thing they kept saying was, the "payment didn't go through". Even I showed the confirmation email they kept saying it is an order confirmation, not the payment confirmation.
So when I got all the proof from the credit card company, they changed their words and said it hasn't "dispatched" yet.

Since I am not the only person here with the same complaints, they will keep doing the same business as now to other new customers.

Yorkville'sReceived a gift basket

I received a gift basket with no note or indication who sent it. I called no one answers the phone, left 2 messages, no return call and sent 2 emails. After a few weeks they responded, I sent the shipping label and they started they can not tell me who sent it.

Terrible customer service, I feel bad as I do not know who sent the gift and can not thank them.

Yorkville'sGift Basket

A Completely trashy company that commits fraud to paying customers. Has refused me a refund and even though they were unavailable for close to a month for an order update and the. Shipped it to the wrong address. The company confirmed that they received their package back but will not refund even though the failed to provide adequate customer service for a change of delivery address.

Please do not give your money to these fraudsters, I have no doubt every bad review
      Online is true and one day they will face a class action lawsuit for acting so unethically.

Save your money and peace of mind, buy elsewhere

• Je
          Jennyha100 Feb 19, 2021

wow I am exactly going through the same thing! I didn't order but my father did who is overseas and didn't check the reviews before he purchased. He purchased about $450 worth of basket and never arrived. Tried to get it refunded but due to their ridiculous T&C, we just have to wait till it arrives! It is already more than a month delayed..

Yorkville'sGift baskets

Terrible experience. I ordered holiday gift baskets and the website suggested a 2 day delivery turnaround. My gift baskets were delivered after the holidays 4 weeks later. I called several times to get an update on my deliveries, left messages and sent emails. I requested a refund and to cancel the orders and they sent an automated email saying their refund policy does not allow for this. I spent over $200 per delivery and was terribly disappointed with the entire experience. In addition, the baskets delivered were unimpressive are not worth the money. Overall terrible product, customer service, and overall experience. I would strongly suggest you do not support this company.

Jan 08, 2021

Yorkville's — Gift baskets

Do not purchase from this company! Run! My sister ordered a gift basket for me for Christmas. She paid 250$...

Yorkville'sCustomer Service

Customer Service said all I can do is wait for a package that was supposed to be delivered 7 days ago. They told me I didn't have any common sense. They said they can't help me and won't offer a refund. They tell me to refer to the tracking number with they WILL NOT GIVE ME!! I paid for shipping to be there before Christmas. It's now the 30th and it has not even shipped.

Yorkville'sdamaged goods delivered

I ordered a bourbon and cigar basket that totalled almost $200. It was delivered timely but they had switched the contents without consulation. Upon removing the basket from the packaging, items were also damaged. I did not have time for a return so I rewrapped the items that were still usable. The basket was gifted to the best of my ability while waiting for a possible partial refund. It has been 5 weeks since my initial phone calls and emails including pictures as their policy states and I have yet to get a response from them. I have also placed follow up calls and an email. I was told that they will get back to me and still no response. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED. WILL NEVER PLACE AN ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN