British Airways Courier Company Limited / recd. fraud e-mail

1 57 Euston Grove, Ring woodHampshire BH24Ifb England Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 447035971650

I have got one e-mail from the British airways courier company limited. I don't know weather this company is real or fake. So I am putting the e-mail content to aware common people and the British airways company so that the concerned agency will take the appropriate action.
Please see below the detail:-

British Airway Courier Delivery Company.
57 Euston Grove, Ring wood
Hampshire BH24Ifb
London, United Kingdom.

Welcome To British Airway Courier Company Your Parcel Is In A Safe Hands (Call Telephone: +[protected])

Greetings to you, from British Airway Courier Delivery Company.

We are proud to inform you that, your certified winning parcel containning a cheque and a prize winning certificate has been registered with this company, which is to be delivered to your residence, as instructed by our affiliated.(Lottery Board Organization).

Who will sign to collect the parcel upon delivery? include a phone number of this person to enable us call him/her when we gets close to your area.With this information, we would be able to dispatch your parcel immediately. We will only deliver the parcel to the address you have given us and we will only hand over the parcel to the person you will assign to sign for its collection. This individual must have a valid identification of him/herself as proof.Also we do not allow customers to send their friends or relatives to pickup their parce ls on their behalf, due to security reasons.

British Airway Courier Delivery Company has gone through a transformation from a mere quoting method to becoming an essential tool for shippers, entities who perform projections and inspections, and the general public We make it simple. By standardizing the British Airway Courier Delivery Company. of rates, hence British Airway Courier Delivery Company. has put the world in your fingertips. We are not a broker, we are licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a non-vessel operating common carrier ( N.V.O.C.C.) to produce original shipping documents, and we are licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration under the TSA as an indirect air carrier (I.A.C.) to engage in air cargo worldwide, therefore we can leverage our technology with our experience to save your money and serve you on a global basis.

The British Airway Courier Delivery Company., items are priced according to the tariff zone of the destination country, volumetric weight (1m?= 2.5kg) of the item, additional services selected and in accordance with the value of the parcel.

PARCEL CONTENT
Parcel No: 1090
One copy of Endorsed Eligibility Winning Certificate.---0.20kg
One Box Of parcel Worth Seven hundred and fifty thousand Pounds(cc)-------0.30kg
Affidavits of Certificate------------------------ 0.10kg
Copy of Proof of ownership--------------------- - -- 0.10kg
Color of parcel: ------------------------------ Brown.

NOTE : Below are the mandatory charges that you are required to pay to enable us courier your certified parcel to you. You are allowed to choose one of our three specified shipment options for your location and send you option back to us. for us to provide you with payment information on our you are to make payment for the delivery of your parcel.

Do confirm your delivery address and indicate/choose your specified shipment option below and send it to this office Via email within 24hours.

SHIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
Please find below our charges

Normal class delivery: in 72hours

Insurance Fee £100 .00
Vat £54 .00
TOTAL ...£256.00 GBP
Coverted to india rupees : 20, 100.INR

EMAIL FOR CONFIRMATION OF DELIVERY AND YOU PLEASE CALL ON US NOW (+[protected])

RECEIVERS NAME:

DELIVERY ADDRESS:

COUNTRY:

MOBILE NO:

DELIVERY OPTION:

Note: We have undertaken an insurance cover on your parcel incase of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive consignment, for we do assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities as regards to your parcel.Be informed that this company do not allow Cash on delivery(C.O.D) as all payment must be made to this office before shipment can commence.

Do confirm the delivery address and indicate your specified shipment option and send it to this office via, email. All orders not delivered within Two {2} working days from this communication, will lead to the return of the parcel.

Do confirm your delivery address and indicate your specified shipment option and send it to this office Via email within 24hours. And get back to me so that we can give you mode on how to make the payment for the delivery.

For more information do call the office.

Mr Robert Williams
Mobile Tel: +[protected]
Email : brit01airwaycourier@live.com
Cheif Dispatch Officer {British Airway Courier Delivery Company}
Signed Management.

Thanks For Using British Airway Courier Company, Your Service Is Our Priority, (Call Telephone To Confirm: +[protected] )

This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender...2010 copyright(c)...

Comments

• As
      12th of Oct, 2006
    British Airways - Financial losses & unwanted stresses
    India

The tickets were purchased from the web-site of British Airways as well as on line check in was done for both the passengers (seat no. 50 H & 50 K). We stay at Vadodara in India & we flew from Vadodara to Mumbai on 25th evening to board the BA Flight to Dusseldorf. We were holding valid visa to travel to Germany.We were shocked when we were not allowed to board the flight to London as we were not having valid visa for UK.

We were traveling to Germany & were holding valid SCHENGENER visa. We were also holding valid visa for USA & Canada. We are really surprised that neither when we made our reservation from British Airways web-site nor when we did our online check in from the British Airways web-site, this mandatory requirement was spelled out or alerted.

We were traveling for very important business meeting to Germany & BA has given us a very bad experience & taste as well as affected our business. The response at the Airport by British Airways was sick & negative & we were not provided any assistance for further course & refund of money paid to British Airways.

We were forced to cancel our tour resulting in loss of business opportunity & mental stress. After coming back to Vadodara we have forwarded 3 reminders for refund of money but not responded by anyone since last 8 days.

Ashok,
    Vadodara 390 007.
    India.

• Pa
      21st of Jun, 2007

I guess i have been really lucky over the last 35 years. I have flown british air more than 25 times from new york to manchester, as i went home to liverpool. Never once was the plane late,no problems with the crew, and the luggage always arrived safely. Maybe the problem is london airports are overloaded, so the workers develop an attitude problem. Whatever it is, keep it away from manchester airport.

• Je
      26th of Jun, 2007
    British Airways - Mishandling of luggage

I never want to fly British Airways again. Not only was my flight a miserable experience, but they have LOST my luggage. I am a graduate student on a summer internship and I will now have to replace all of my stuff.

Here are more details about my concerns: I was a passenger on two British Airways flights from Dulles to London to Delhi on June 19-20, 2007.

First, it has been more than 5 days since my arrival in Delhi but my luggage has still not arrived. I have contacted the BA staff at the Delhi airport multiple times but they do not know when it will arrive. I have included each of the staff names below. Each time I call, they say that the bag is still in London and they do not know when the bag will come. They also say that they will call me but I have NOT received any calls. I have also contacted the call centers in both the U.K. and the United States but they have no helpful information. In total, I have spent more than 3 hours on the phone.

Second, my flight experience was also unacceptable. I had to spend the night in the London-Heathrow Airport. Because of a delay in getting off the ground in Washington-Dulles, my flight (Flight 224) was late arriving in London. According to the flight attendant, no one had prepared the plane even though it had been at Dulles overnight. As a result, we were two hours late to London and I missed my connection to Delhi. The BA staff person was able to re-route me on a morning flight but she informed me that there were no available hotel rooms in London so I would need to spend the night in the airport. I was one of more than 50 people who spent the night at Gate 36. We were only provided with food vouchers, water and blankets. It was cold and miserable.

Finally, I have only just begun the process of seeking reimbursement... based on other people's concerns, it should also be impossible!

3rd of Jul, 2007

I had the same horrific experience this past week with BA! I flew from Kuwait to Seattle with a 2 hour connection in London. Our flight from Kuwait departed over 1.5 hours late, and when we arrived in London the situation looked dire. The security lines were hopelessly long and none of the staff seemed to care that many of us would miss our connections as we waited to go through the security line!! Luckily enough we were helped to the front of the line by a sympathetic BA staff member. I thought we had missed our connecting flight as we got up to our gate 20 minutes after the flight should have departed. However, we made it onto the flight. Surprisingly, it was another hour before the plane even departed! I was sure our luggage made it onto the flight.

When we arrived in Seattle, NONE of our luggage arrived! It seemed that 1/3 of the passengers also did not receive their luggage! It has been a horrific past 5 days trying to call their customer service numbers to find out the whereabouts of our luggage. I was told that 3 pieces were found of out 6 total pieces. Two to be delivered today (5 days later), and 1 tomorrow. And "no new news" about the other 3 pieces. Their baggage people seem to be overwhelmed and have hinted at the desperate situation in Heathrow with thousands and thousands of delayed bags. I am disgusted. I am highly reluctant to check in any of my bags on my return flight to Kuwait! naela@qualitynet.net.

28th of Jul, 2007
    British Airways - Lost luggage horrible service!

My luggage has been lost for 4 days. It went from Kuwait City, Kuwait where I checked in to Southern California---British Airways does not fly to Southern California so God knows how that happened. My luggage was supposed to go to Dulles Airport in Virginia where I live.

Check-in in Kuwait City ran late and we all almost didn't make the plane. They were horribly rude and only one check-in person.

I was seated next to a man with disgusting Body Odor and when I requested to move they ignored me. I then demanded to be moved and they placed me in a seat with no in-flight entertainment for 8 long hours!

Heathrow was a nightmare and my plane was delayed 3 hours. This was in addition to the obnoxious 7 hour layover I had. I arrived at 2AM on a Thursday morning and was due to wake up to go to work by 6:30. Needless to say I did not go to work that day.

Never ever flying through Heathrow or on BA again!

• Jp
      5th of Nov, 2007
    British Airways - Deceitful promotion

After receiving offer for free companion ticket with new British Airways - Chase VISA card, I applied for and received the card. Then I tried to book the ticket following their instructions. The fare they allowed was much more than the fare published on their website. If I paid their price for the ticket, it was not much better than buying two tickets at the lower price. Their customer service would not bend. They said "any fare" only meant fares in their reservation system -- not what their web site offered for sale. It was a big waste of time. Why bother? I canceled their card and got a better deal with United.

4th of May, 2008

I also had my luggage delayed both on my outward jouney and my return journey.After my flight to sanfrancisco was cancelled, i was left sitting in heathrow for seven hours, On my arrival in sanfran, after waiting for two hours for my luggsge i was told it was still in heathrow, and that i would receive it between 24 to36 hours, which i received it 2 days later.
    I was one of the unfortunate people to arrive back on BAs first flight into terminal 5 it was an absolute nightmare, needless to say ihad no luggage again for 5 days when i did get it both my suitcases were soaking wet and most of my clothing ruined.
    I have only ever flown ba for the past 10 years but my last experience has really put me off

• Ra
      30th of May, 2008

BA steals things in baggage...WORST AIRLINE IN THE WORLD

• Fr
      12th of Aug, 2010
    British Airways - They have lost my luggage and they take no responsibility for that
    britishairways.com

My baggage was delayed by BA over 3 weeks ago. Till this date I have received no compensation from them. Not even a single call expressing their apology or assuring me of the fact that I am entitled to compensation and will be duly provided that.

Their lack of professionalism is despicable. They do not reply to mails or receive calls. Infact, their customer relations office in New York doesn't even have a telephone number at which I can call.

It is my sincere advise to people to never travel by BA. They are unprofessional and completely oblivious to their customer's grievances.

They have lost my luggage. And they take no responsibility for that.

• In
      11th of Feb, 2011
    British Airways Comair - Down graded us to a Kalula Flight without notice
    British Airways Comair

The seats we asked for were incorrect and the lady said she gave us isle and middle seats we received window and isle seats, we booked a BA flight and were put on a Kalula plane, the space and comfortable'ness between the two are worlds apart. The cabin crew did not have sufficient food at the begining of the flight it was announced there were cheese and tomoto sarmies and beef sarmies during the serving process only beef was available. There was only one food trolley and one drink trolley on the plane normally there are two of each. Service levels were shocking and slow. The main thing that has sadend me was being down graged to a KALULA PLANE INSTEAD OF BA that we booked for. The leg space on the planes are different. The window cover at the seat we were sitting was loose (16c). I paid R300 for my baby daughter to come with and there was no snack or meal for both ways however on the trip to Gauteng the staff did say sorry, there was nothing from the staff going home to PE. I want a refund of all the monies paid to BA for the return flight from Gauteng to PE as i did not receive what I paid for. the toltal accoutn was R3058.00 so half to be refunded of that.

18th of Feb, 2011
    British Airways - changing flight

Hi !
    I just wantend to report my problems with British Airways. I recently booked a flight to Barcelona for summer vacation. Unfortunately my mom went seriously sick one week before the flight. I wanted to stay with her and so I called the service number from BA to get information about how to change the flight and how much it would cost. The assistant on the phone was rather confused, couldn`t really give me information about alternative dates or the exact prices and in the end said i wouldn`t have to pay the full charge but at least 50 percent. That really bothered me. I´m furious about the money I lost and also about the incompetent staff . In the end I wouldn`t recommend flying with British Airways to anyone.

• Cu
      12th of Mar, 2011
    British Airways - Misleading Customers
    Colorado
    ba.com

I'm new to using British Airways, the first time was last November when I bought two round trip tickets one for me and one for my boyfriend, the service was more than awesome on my way to London, on our way back, all I have to say disgusting! we sat about two seats in front of the back toilet and it had clogged and the whole flight smelled like poop! I kept asking my boyfriend if he had farted? but he kept on saying no, well later that flight we found out where the smell was coming from. I never complained about that as I didn't want to cause a huge thing I thought well things happen that is out of their range. Last night I tried booking a flight for my boyfriend through our executive club membership. On that page it said you can complete this booking using your airmiles if you only purchase 5, 445 more miles for just $190 us dollars. I thought well great that is a great price for a roundtrip flight, and so I did. Well the miles didn't get added until this morning and when I went back to book the flight again, well guess what? maybe you know cause you are the main boss of this airline, but it wanted me to pay an extra $751 dollars extra and use my 25, 000 miles. Do you feel like me now and think that this is just a rip off? cause I then went to the BA home and tried to book the flight without any miles and the total price for the flight was $851 us dollars. So tell me what is wrong with this picture? your company wants me to pay $751+190=$941 plus 25, 000 miles or just pay $851 with no miles. So tell me which one would you pick? even my first grader would give me the right answer to be honest with you. So I called your company and asked for a refund and to cancel the transaction and they said oh I'm sorry mam but we can't do that! Oh really! well that is just great! Because I happen to really like your company and was planning a wedding where many family members were going to fly from London to Denver and we taught of using BA but now I'm concern about your customer service. Is there anything you can help me with since you are the CEO of this great company.

• Bm
      25th of May, 2011
    British Airways - Non-refund
    United Kingdom

During the crisis in Tokyo caused by the earthquake, tsunami and reactor potential melt-down danger, I booked tickets for my son and 5-month-old baby to travel urgently to the UK on 17 March, to avoid the serious threat of radiation to an under 1-year-old child.
    We had to change the flight booking to a few days later, when my daughter-in-law could also manage to travel, so requested a further seat. The charge for one extra seat was so high that we had to cancel the one seat already booked for one adult and child ticket -- £2433.26.
    British Airways said they would arrange a refund. Two and a half months later, no refund has been received.

When I tried to speak with someone about this, I was transferred to a recorded message, which reported that BA was a month behind with refunds! This is not fair on customers. I have supported BA through the years when travelling, and advised others to use this airline. However, the family now feels very let down by this company.

Do you think the Trading Standards organisation could help in resolving the issue of a very late refund?

• Lo
      30th of May, 2011
    British Airways - Refusal to Reschedule due to Airport Delays by Volcano
    British airways & www.webjet.com.au
    Australia

1. British Airways is showing itself to be unfit to be operating an airline and the staff give out false information to deceive and deter paid customers. BA is too lazy to determine the length of delays when they SHOULD know exactly how many flights are into and out of any airport they are due to arrive at.
    BA are shockingly inept in handling airport delays and tried to push the responsibility back to the booking agent.
    www. webjet.com.au are equally inept at handling bookings as they refused to take any responsibility for the paid for flights and refused to offer any sort or rescheduling nor compensation. We only learned on the day that the flight was due to stopover in Singapore. Webjet does not include that on the tickets. Nor does webjet include the expected departure terminal on the ticket. Other agents do that. There were anticipated strikes on some of the transport between terminals at Heathrow on the way back - we needed to know which terminals were effected.
    www.webjet.com.au is incompetent at doing a satisfactory job and does NOT handle the details required to arrange airline travel.
    2. We had booked and paid 6 months in advance - due to depart Sydney 25th May 3.30pm for 17000km flight to Heathrow then onto Berlin, Germany. Departure from Tegal was scheduled on 28th May 8.05pm.
    We phoned BA at 10am to determine situation with flights due to Icelandic volcanic eruption. Female advised that if we did cancel we would receive the taxes back which was approx $1900.00
    3.BA is so unprofessional that they could not determine what the backlog of flights and passengers would be into and out-of Heathrow airport. Earlier news reports stated Hamburg airport was closed - being approx. 200km north of Tegel we expected that would be subject to closures too.
    Our concern was that we only had a 3 day trip so we did NOT want to be extensively delayed at Heathrow.
    With all the technology available today, airlines can determine exactly what happened in every minute prior to the descent of Flight 447 from Brazil yet they cannot do the maths on the likely NUMBERS of flights and passengers to be effected at one airport. Having seen on television how some were delayed up to a week in the earlier volanic eruption, surely the controllers did some 'post-mortem' analysis, evaluations and deducements.
    4.We phone BA again after noon to be told that that there would be delays but they could not say if there were closures at Heathrow or Tegel which would effect us. The women told us we would have to go to the booking agent for a refund - " they were the only ones who could put the refund application in progress". We then were held up for over half an hour with webjet.com.au who refused to do anything but tell us to go to BA as 'they had the money'.
    News on the internet stated that Tegel airport had been closed due to the ash. That clearly showed there would be a backlog of passengers which could mean extended time at Heathrow airport. After a 17000km flight, my mother at 79yrs did not wish to be delayed extensively at any airport. We cancelled our flight with BA stating that " we would be refunded the taxes and had to go to the booking agent who would set the refund application in progress to BA"
    We emailed the booking agent www.webjet.com.au who replied with a curt and customer 'unfriendly' reply that we would have to contact BA for refund as " they had the money."
    Neither BA nor webjet.com.au offered to reschedule us e.g. to a later date in September when we could have taken the journey. So far BA have not given any response to our emailed request.

Within minutes of us cancelling our flight the volcano stopped erupting. If we can have that effect on a volcano then we certainly WILL HAVE a deleterious effect on BA and www.webjet.com.au for INCOMPETENT handling of bookings. Airline Ref 809JLD
    Seeing all the complaints about both companies they both have alot to answer for.

• Vi
      22nd of Jun, 2011

The NOKIA lottery scam is using The British Airways World Cargo means with a receiver by the name Mrs Helen Williams to corn people their hard earned money.Cant the company take action against this or else its name to continue being tarnished?

• Ti
      8th of Jul, 2011
    British Airways Holiday Dept - ADVERTISING WAHT YOU CANT BOOK!!!!!
    British Airways Holiday Dept
    Swansea
    Wales, West Glamorgan
    United Kingdom

What a shambles...found a holiday that myself and my husband were very happy to book...went through the booking process and entered my bank details...system wouldn't accept due to a problem with the BA system...got up early next morning to call the call centre in the North East...spoke to a guy who confirmed the holiday was available...gave him my details system did the same..he said you will have to keep trying online!! Phoned back as I wasn't happy with the response in fairness got a helpful lady who again took my details said she would look into the problem and come back to us...infairness called my husband at the end of the day and said she would ring us the following morning with an update!! Unfortunately no callback so called in and asked to speak to a manager...who informed me there is a problem with this booking...BA have advertised the incorrect price and unfortunately would not honour it after a 30 minute call confirmed the service from BA was not good but unfortunatley it was tough!! Nice !! They even have the cheek to still have the holiday advertised 5 days later after all the upset it has caused me and no doubt other customers they cant even remove it from the system!! I go on a lot of long haul holidays...and can confirm I will now happily go back to Virgin who at least know how to treat their customers... BA YOU CAN STICK IT!!!

• Co
      15th of Jul, 2011
    British Airways - AIR TICKETS
    McCARTHY FAMILY
    South Africa
    netcare.co.za

We were booked on ba6231, Friday 8 JULY 06.30, from JHB to PE. We couldn't make the flight and had to change it because our flight from USA was delayed from NEW YORK to Atlanta due to very bad weather, so we missed our flight on Delta the Wednesday, they immediately without any problems or extra payments booked us on next evening flight. we had to contact some one in RSA to change our flights, with BA it was a big problem, we had to pay in R2383.00 for our flights that was pre booked, and now changed to another day. It was not within any of us power to change the situation. So why do we have to pay in with BA and with DELTA we didn't have any problems

• Cl
      3rd of Sep, 2011
    British Airways - Unhelpful
    private
    Namibia

My mother was book on a flight to Texas.Her ticket was voided due to fraud card purchase.They found out that it was wrongfully cancelled and the fraud card was a mistake from their side.The manager at the branch in Windhoek Namibia at the Hosea Kutako Airport was rude and unhelpful.He dont want to listen, slammed the door in my mothers face ( who is a heart patient ), he is no people person and very very bad mannered.I hope Brittish Airways will handle this case, they are the image of the company and with manners like that, i will never use British Airways again. My mother was so upset that we had to take her to hospital so that she can get something to make her relax.Claudia

• Ss
      25th of Sep, 2011
    British Airways - Scam

Dear Job Applicant,

We have reviewed your CV/Resume from our labor consultant and to this effect; we wish to inform you that you are eligible for a Job position with us.

Please answer and submit the Official Online Questionnaire which will be used to ascertain your eligibility for a Job position.

All Completed Questionnaires should be forwarded/ submitted to us for review and possible Job consideration

EMAIL: careers.britishairwaysuk@gmail.com

*Note: Only Successful and Short-listed Applicants will be contacted!

Good Luck!

1. Briefly describe your ideal job?
    2. Why did you choose this career?
    3. What goals do you have in your career?
    4. How do you plan to achieve these goals?
    5. Can you work well under deadlines or pressure?
    6. Do you have reference list?
    7. What is your Current Monthly Salary Package in US Dollars?
    8. How soon can you travel down to start your new Job?
    9. What three Specific Job Positions do you target from BRITISH AIRWAYS U.K?
    10. Give us full details on the Following;

(A.) Full Name
    (B.) Permanent Mailing address
    (C.) Current Mailing Address
    (D.) Tel/Mobile Number(s)

12. What is your Country of Nationality? Is it different from your Present Location? If yes please state your Current Resident Country.

13. What are your Future Plans for BRITISH AIRWAYS U.K if Employed?

BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO SHORT-LISTED JOB APPLICANTS

* FREE ACCO MMODATION

* FREE FEEDING

* OFFICIAL VEHICLE WITH COMPANY DRIVER FOR LOCOMOTION

* FAMILY STATUS PACKAGE + 75% FOR COMPLETE FAMILY WELFARE

* FREE TO & FRO TRAVEL TICKET

* RE-REIMBURSEMENT FOR PROCESSING OF TRAVEL PAPER(S), VISA ETC *

UPFRONT PAYMENT OF FIRST MONTH'S SALARY +BENEFITS BEFORE RE-LOCATION TO JOB LOCATION.. Many more incomparable benefits...

IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION FOR JOB APPLICANTS

ONLY Successful and Short-listed applicants will be contacted and invited for an Orientation/ Training& nbsp;Programme scheduled Two weeks on confirmation of Job Offer from BRITISH AIRWAYS U.K

Sincerely,
    Mr. ROBERT BROWN
    HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER (International Recruitment)
    BRITISH AIRWAYS U.K

• Br
      20th of Oct, 2011
    British Airways - over booked
    british airways
    Argentina
    ba.com

i had a flight to argentina from london 12 . 10. 2010.When i arrived at the airport4 hous before the flight, they said the plane was over booked. i had phone 3 times in the week to B.A because i didnt have a computer were i was staying and they said i would have no promblem .Iwas with my dad who is 84 years old who got really nervios with all this promblem and had to travel back to portsmouth .They got me and my daughter a seat at 9. 15. We had no time for nothing it was just a big rush everything with the plane leaving at 9. 50. It was my daughters first time and flight to england, she wanted to buy things in the free shops but we had no time for any thing.I cant understand why b.a over book there flights and then we have all the promblems and i had payed the flight before.