British Airways / stolen items!
Somewhere on a flight from Nairobi to London to Boston in July 2006, a camera was stolen from my luggage. British Airways claimed they had no responsibility. Subsequently my daughter also had items stolen from locked luggage also passing through London. How can BA claim no responsibility when items are in luggage when checked and gone when retrieved? And why aren't they doing more to find what appears to be systemic stealing?
More British Airways Complaints & Reviews
- British Airways Courier Company Limited - recd. fraud e-mail 
- British Airways - very poor ba experience 
- British Airways - disgraceful customer service 
- British Airways - ba - still waiting for my delayed baggage! 
- British Airways - contemptuous and unprofessional customers treatment 
- British Air Lines - airline tickets
- British Airways - registering for seats 24 hours before flight 
- British Airways - various complaints
- British Airways - british airways
- British Airways - baggage damage