British Airways / yet another missing luggage debacle!

1 United Kingdom

Just over three weeks ago, I flew to Stockholm for a wedding. The date of my departure unfortunately coincided with the foiled car bomb attempts in London, and of course my (meticulously packed!) bag never turned up due to additional security checks. I had to assemble an entire new outfit in two hours flat – in a strange city and six months pregnant!

All I know, to date, is that my case was trucked with approximately 20,000 others to Milan about two weeks ago. The trail has since run cold. My blood boils each time I call the CLICK number ("We are currently experiencing extremely high call volumes... please call back later"), especially since the description of my suitcase was totally wrong . Finally, additional staff were deployed for a few days last week . I have to say, the two times I managed to get through the staff were helpful, efficient and even sympathetic but sadly this has not solved my wardrobe predicament.

I understand the problems BA are experiencing at the moment but I think if there was any way the victims could make any contact whatsoever, it would make the luggage debacle that much more bearable.