Bridgevine / rebate hassle

1 MI, United States Review updated:

I just got my rebate for $70 denied. No explanation. The rebate staus said pending but I e-mailed Bridgevine to see what was taking so long.

Now that I see just how many people are getting screwed by Bridgevine, I urge you to file a complaint with the FTC. They can not resolve your individual conflict but if enough people submit complaints, they will launch a fraud investigation.

Here is the link.

Da

Comments

• Su
      9th of Jul, 2008

We also had the same problem with bridgevine with their rebates and free services that are not really free. we have charges on our bank accounts related to them. Beware of this company and other fraudulent online companies!!!
    BRIDGEVINE IS A FRAUD AND SCAM COMPANY

• Da
      10th of Sep, 2008

I would like to say that I did recieve my rebate. It took me contacting Bridgevine directly and the person who assisted me said that all my information was there and she did't understand why they were denying it. She fixed the problem and I recieved my check a couple weeks later. I all but forgot about this post until it was -promptly- answered two months after it was posted. I am obliging them by posting that I recieved it so, here you go.

• Ve
      18th of Jun, 2009

Hello,

I work at Bridgevine and may be able to help you resolve this issue. We had a problem with the company that was handling our rebates and you may have gotten caught in the middle. Email me your confirmation code and I'll personally look into this issue.

Thanks