Bravofly / flight refund

37 Highridge, Birtley, DH3 1BE, Durham, United Kingdom
Phone: 07739 468 121

I would like to complain about the appalling service I have received from Bravofly. Why I bothered to book through them to save myself £2 I have no idea.

I booked my hen do flights flying from NCL-DUBLIN 19 JUL 2014 - 21 JUL 2014 through Bravofly. The airline is Ryanair. Flight reference CDPW3S.

The return flight had a schedule change from 9:45 am to 6:10 am - one of my passengers couldn't travel so I called Bravofly who said Ryanair don't refund. Bravofly suggested I call Ryanair directly - I rang Ryanair directly who agreed to refund this 1 flight which cost £58.82. This was on 14th July and they said funds would clear within 7-10 working days.

On 6th August there was still no sign of the refund so I rang Ryanair who confirmed it was refunded to a card ending - 2316 on 14th July. It is not one of my cards so I asked Bravofly if this is a Bravofly card and the operator said yes.
It's the 8th August and after emailing and speaking to Bravofly I still keep getting ridiculous responses telling me that Ryanair don't refund their flights. I have told them Ryanair have refunded to their card, given them their card number and have asked them if they can check their bank statement for this credit and refund it back to me?

I have to spoon feed these staff every second of the way and I am now £58.82 out of pocket. Could someone please look ino this and arrange for me to have the refund that I am due?

I get married a week today and this experience has soured the happy occasion that I am meant to be savouring.

An