Bravofly / Bravonext SA — flight booking
I recently booked a flight for x3 family members using my credit card.The amount was debited from my account, however I was sent an email from bravo fly stating that they could not verify the card details there cancelled the booking!
NB: If they were unable to verify my details then why did they still withdraw the money and state that it would take several days to return to my account ! I do not think this is
a good practice!
Could you investigate! My booking no : [protected]
This has caused alot of stress on my parent and niece who intended on returning home!
This too has inconvenience me and cost more of an expense to book another flight!
More Bravofly / Bravonext SA Complaints & Reviews
- Bravofly - bad service 
- Bravofly - very very bad service 
- Bravofly - dont let you change your flight 
- Bravofly.com - airline nonreservation 
- Bravofly - non transparent fees and baggage charges
- [Resolved] Bravofly / Bravonext SA - my flight was cancelled or not? I want my refund conditions!
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - refund of cancelled tickets
- [Resolved] Bravofly / Bravonext SA - refund for cancelled ba flight
- Bravofly - worst customer service I have ever experienced!!!! never again!!!
- Bravofly - stay away, it's a scam!