[Resolved] Bravo Fly / BravoFly don't wants to cancel a flight that will be in about three months!

At the beginning of November, because I had some personal reasons for coming back to my country (Chile) before it was expected, I tried to change or to cancel my return flight from Bologna to Santiago, which was originally programmed for the 28th of February. Nevertheless, BravoFly refused to change the date of my flights (Bologna-Madrid, Madrid-Santiago de Chile), because –as they said- it was an operation that it should be done by each air company. Consequently I tried by calling LATAM and Iberia, and they told me that was impossible to make any modification or refund if the tickets were bought through travel agencies.

At the end I was not able to change neither to refund the tickets, so I purchased some new ones and I came back to Chile this week. Here I tried again to get the refund directly from Iberia and LATAM, nonetheless they insisted once again in the responsibility of BravoFly for making any kind of modification on the tickets.

Hence I urge you to make this pending refund as soon as possible. My reservations codes are GSSYYB (PNR) and UEQGFZ (PNR-CRS), and my ID booking is [protected]. Please, contact me to my e-mail (benjamin.[protected]@ug.uchile.cl). Thanks you very much for your time and disposition.

• Resolution statement

I finally managed to call the contact center and cancel my flight. Nevertheless, I have not received the e-mail confirmation of this procedure and with the refund conditions untill now.

Be