Bradlows / rip off

South Africa Review updated:

I bought a 4 piece bedroom suit in December 2012 & paid cash for it, bradlows delivered only the headboard, mirror, a chair & told me that they have run out of the kist that came with the bedroom suit.Its been 2 months now & no responds, when I call the manager she says there is nothing she can do cause she's still waiting for papers from the factory that prove that indeed I didn't receive the kist.So I wanted to know from the head office should I involve the lawyers cause clearly they are ripping me off, of something I paid for in cash!My email is [protected]@gmail.com

Ma
Feb 20, 2013

Comments

• Ti
      Oct 03, 2011

I am totally disgusted with both the service I received at the Bradlows Govan Mbeki branch as well as the fact that they are busy ripping people off. On Saturday, 1st October 2011, I went over there to buy the Defy 360l Metallic fridge with Dispenser which on the catalogue shows that you get a Defy 23l Metallic Oven with it when you purchase one.

1. I wanted to purchase this in cash and everything was arranged for me and I had to go up to the cashier to pay and only then did I hear one of the ladies speak about some Samsung product, which I thought had nothing to do with me because I had purchased a "Defy" product.

2. Upon coming downstairs wanting to find out from the Sales lady, that helped me, she seemed totally confused about this and I called the same lady that had mentioned the "Samsung" product and asked her about it and only then were we (myself as well as the sales lady) informed that they had run out of the Defy microwaves which came as free gifts with the Defy fridges and they now sat only with the White Samsung ones (totally disgusted by the fact that the Manageress told me that they received these from Defy as free gifts... how stupid do they think I am) and because they received these from Defy as gifts, there was nothing they could do and they also made a suggestion that I was to accept this because it is a free gift anyway. What was so disgusting was the fact that the manageress of the store was involved in all this and seemed so clueless about what was available / not but was hell bent on supporting this crookedness.

I noticed that they were so used to doing this to people in such a way that they thought they were doing the right thing. I purchased that fridge because I also wanted that Defy metallic microwave and nothing else. I paid my money; demand good service and to receive exactly what I paid for. I have complained to the Bradlows head office and to Defy and await their response.

May 03, 2016

On the 29th of February 2016, I bought an Oslo 3 piece lounge suite. It was delivered on the 3rd of March 2016. When the delivery staff opened the lounge suite, one of the couches has a "flaw" in the material, it looks like it isn't weaved. I went to the Potchefstroom Store Where I bought the set, and the staff helped me to log a complaint via the customer service. I got a ref nr via sms: BR-GE-04032016-89. I phoned them once a week to follow up on my complaint, and the staff gave me different answer, it was either they didn't have stock, or the complaint was closed and a new set was delivered at my home, that wasn't true, I am still waiting for feedback. On the 25th of April 2016 I phoned again the customer service dept. and they told me that my complaint was handed over to the Potchefstroom Branch and they must have contact me about 2 weeks ago, and nobody contacted me. On the 28th of April 2016 I contacted the store manager, and he didn't know anything about my complaint and it wasn't on the system. He told me he will sort it out for me and phone me back, and guess what nobody phoned me. Can you please assist me with sorting out the problem. my contact details are: [protected]@gmail.com. I looks like nobody takes their jobs seriously, they are just there for the pay at the end of the month.

• Mr
      Dec 12, 2018
    Bradlows Furniture - Delivery delay
    South Africa

I received my goods I bought from Bradlows at Festvall Mall.I bought the stuff on the 10 of November this year2018.

Jan 22, 2019

Jan 22, 2019
    Bradlows Furniture - My name under adverse
    Mamelodi
    South Africa

Am so disappointed in bradlows I can't buy anything thy put me under adverse and am done paying them on June 2018 my records is bad coz of them... I tried sending emails and going to mamelodi branches to ask them to remove but thy failed

• Sh
      Feb 11, 2019
    Bradlows Furniture - A 3 piece bedroom suite
    Lenasia
    South Africa

Highly disappointed with the bedroom suite bought from bradlows Lenasia trade route mall bought it in July 2018 received broken furniture till October used furniture for 2 months until paint from furniture keeps peeling off.highly embarrassing and disappointing.

• Le
      Feb 25, 2019
    Bradlows Furniture - Cash Back

Hello.

I opened an account at Bradlows in Dec 2018 and took furniture and a tv that has cash back, till now i have not received my cash back, i want my cash back because that is the reason i took that TV . I call and go to the store and they always make a promise to make a follow up and get back too me but they never do