bp oil / double charged

I was double charged by bp oil. Yes they resversed the charges after a couple of days but by then the dammage was done. the second time they put the charge through it caused me to be over drawn which caused a second item to bounce, costing me $76 in bank fees and now they tell me it will be 4-6 weeks before I get that money back. That was money I could not afford to lose and I need it back now.

Comments

• Ro
      28th of Oct, 2008

i was in pigeon forge ten when i stopet at one of your service stations at 345 parkway, i was with my 2 boys and we were on motrrcycles when i went into the station and asked if they would turn on three pumps so we could fill the bikes and not nowing what it would cost to fill them i offered a 50.00 doller bill to hold till they were filled and at that time was asked to get my gas else where, i used to get gas at bp but after that i will get my gas from shell we were treated very well there i will not buy gas from any of your service stations again and i will thell everone i ride with the way i was treated there. robbie robbins 1625 ironm, ine rdf westport ind 47283