BP / unleaded petrol coming through diesal pump
I filled my car up from diesel pump only to break down 15 miles away from petrol station, i phoned petrol station to be told that there had been a green unleaded sticker on the pump which was not there when i filled car I know that there was no sticker on the pump. This has caused me great inconvenience as i have had to spend money to rectify this as well as taking time off work .
More BP Complaints & Reviews
- BP Mystique Shingles - Will not stay on 
- BP Canada Shingles - Poor Shingle Life - Bad Warranty! 
- BP - Defective Shingles 
- BP Mosaic Shingles - Shingle problems 
- BP Gas Station - Bad customer service 
- BP Gas Station - customer reward card
- British Petroleum - unethical behaviour
- BP - bp / unleaded petrol coming through diesel pump
- British Petroleum - I requested a second credit card in my name and was denied without cause 
- BP - funding my account.