BP / Substandard Fuel Causing Car Damage
Filled my tank with gas at this station and almost immediately it starting lurching and kept stopping. Fortunately I don't live far, and we managed to get it there. Unfortunately it was four days before Christmas, so we tried gas treatments, oil, filter, all the usual and nothing worked.
I had never heard of "bad gas" so I waited until I could afford to tow it to my regular mechanic. He called to tell me the gas in the tank wouldn't even light! He saved a sample of both what he had to remove from the tank and the oil, but I now have a $1900 bill to pay there, and the owner of the BP is being uncooperative.
Though I purchased the gas on the 21st of Dec., it was a Sunday. The actual transaction showed in "pending" until the next business day, the 22nd. The receipt from my bank online shows the 22nd. He says he had NOBODY buy gas from his station on the 22nd! So unless I can prove I bought it on the 21st, I'm out all the money.
More BP Complaints & Reviews
- BP Mystique Shingles - Will not stay on 
- BP Canada Shingles - Poor Shingle Life - Bad Warranty! 
- BP - Defective Shingles 
- BP Mosaic Shingles - Shingle problems 
- BP Gas Station - Bad customer service 
- British Petroleum - overcharge at fuel station
- BP Gas Station - customer reward card
- British Petroleum - unethical behaviour
- BP - bp / unleaded petrol coming through diesel pump
- British Petroleum - I requested a second credit card in my name and was denied without cause