Bottom Line Books / did not order books, but got a bill
Got a reminder notice for a book I never ordered from Bottom Line Books...never got the first bill because I never ordered the book in the first place. Never saw the book or the first bill, because I didn't order it.
This really upsets me, because I was unemployed in March and didn't find a job untill 5 weeks ago...I'm facing forcloser on my home of 20 years and barely able to survive on what I'm making at a part time job that pays $6.55 an hour.
I'm living on food stamps and have begged and borrowed all there is to get from the state and family and friends...why would I purchase something like a book??? When I can't even afford to buy Christmas for my grandbaby ???
They want me to pay $47.94 for something I didn't order...that is enough for a nice present for my grandbady...this really makes me mad...and it makes me cry...like I don't have enough to worry about.
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottom Line Books - 2018 health breakthroughs
- Bottom Line Books - bl ultimate women's guide
- Bottom Line Books - received 2 unauthorized books. 
- Bottom Line Books - unauthorized books received
- Bottom Line Books - ten day diabetes cure books