Bottom Line Books / terrible company
I agreed to look at one of their cooking books and didn't send it back by the deadline, so paid for the over priced book.
Then I started to get future issues and books. i sent them back and still they sent me statements I have send back their statement with 'refused offer', do not send anymore books.
Went to their website and found only 'contact us' and told them that I don't want anymore of their books and I will refuse any more delivery's. I also told them that I will block their website if they try to send me any advertising.
Will update as new information accrues.
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottom Line - unordered items sent to me
- Bottomline Books - I received a book in the mail from said company. I refused it, but I still got an invoice.
- Bottom Line Books - receiving books not ordered/payment requested
- Bottom Line Books - return address label was incorrectly printed
- Bottom Line - bill re:diabetes cure new edit which I didn't order