Bottom Line Books / fraud and cheating
I have a bill for 39.02 again this month and I have repeatedly asked for them to cancel me from their list. They are sending books that I have not ordered. They don't have any telephone or fax numbers listed and that is the reason I looked them up on the internet. It was at this point that I found that others were having the same problem as I am having. I have purchased several other books I didn't actually want just to preserve my good credit.
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottom Line - unordered items sent to me
- Bottomline Books - I received a book in the mail from said company. I refused it, but I still got an invoice.
- Bottom Line Books - receiving books not ordered/payment requested
- Bottom Line Books - return address label was incorrectly printed
- Bottom Line - bill re:diabetes cure new edit which I didn't order