Boston Style Pizza - Lansdale, PA / terrible food

I ordered the chicken marsala to go from this place since I heard good things about their pizza. I figured the platters must be good too. Boy was I wrong. First of all, the linguine noodles were overcooked and drenched in a butter/chicken broth mixture, the chicken looked like it was cooked by being thrown in a pot of boiling water and there was NO marsala wine in the sauce whatsoever. It did not even have any mushrooms on it like it was supposed to. There were 2 young kids working there at the time, not long before closing. What would have been the point to go back and complain. If they're going to have kids working there, they need to be shown how to cook! I will just never go back again, ever.

Comments

• Dr
      25th of Feb, 2011

I get sent 20 minutes out of my way to get food from here every week. I have never had anything disappointing. We always stick to the specials or the mediteranian food. The pizza is awesome, the wraps are great, and the salads are fantastic!

• To
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Boston Pizza International - Product appearence.
    Edmonton
    Alberta
    Canada

The attached photo shows what your wings plate should look like The appeal of foods is in the presentation. Who on earth took away the lettuce leaves? There should also be a slice of tomato. Please restore.

31st of Oct, 2018
    Boston Pizza International - Spaghetti and meatballs
    Vaughan
    Ontario
    Canada

I always order the spaghetti and meatballs and it never has enough sauce. This time I ordered it with extra sauce and there was even less than usual. To the point where my wife said to return it, I added my own sauce which is pretty sad. This is the last time I order from you. Thank you for your time

• De
      4th of Nov, 2018
    Boston Pizza International - Service
    Kelowna
    British Columbia
    Canada

Dustin L from the Hwy 97 kelowna BC should be fired. He is rude and accused my spouse and I of something we did not do. We and our family are regular customers but no more!!!

• Ka
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Boston Pizza International - Desserts
    Langley
    British Columbia
    Canada

Enjoying going to Boston pizza but with my newly discovered egg allergy there is nothing for dessert! All deserts including the icecream cake have egg. Can you pls find a desert for us egg sufferes that is as yummy as all the things you offer.
    Thanks.

• Em
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Boston Pizza - Pizza and fries online order for pick-up
    Canada

We ordered a medium deluxe pizza and a pint sized cheese pizza with fries. The deluxe was missing mushrooms and the fries in the kids meal were completely cold. We returned the kids pizza once when it came with pepperoni. This was an online ordered picked up at the Levis, QC location at 489 route du Pont, Monday, Jan 2. I'd like my $36.19 back.