Boston Style Pizza - Lansdale, PA / terrible food

I ordered the chicken marsala to go from this place since I heard good things about their pizza. I figured the platters must be good too. Boy was I wrong. First of all, the linguine noodles were overcooked and drenched in a butter/chicken broth mixture, the chicken looked like it was cooked by being thrown in a pot of boiling water and there was NO marsala wine in the sauce whatsoever. It did not even have any mushrooms on it like it was supposed to. There were 2 young kids working there at the time, not long before closing. What would have been the point to go back and complain. If they're going to have kids working there, they need to be shown how to cook! I will just never go back again, ever.

Comments

• Dr
      25th of Feb, 2011

I get sent 20 minutes out of my way to get food from here every week. I have never had anything disappointing. We always stick to the specials or the mediteranian food. The pizza is awesome, the wraps are great, and the salads are fantastic!

• To
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Boston Pizza International - Product appearence.
    Edmonton
    Alberta
    Canada

The attached photo shows what your wings plate should look like The appeal of foods is in the presentation. Who on earth took away the lettuce leaves? There should also be a slice of tomato. Please restore.