Boston Pizzaobnoxious customer

On Monday, Dec. 29, 2014 at approx. 7p.m. my husband, my daughter, our 8 yr. old grandson and myself were in Boston Pizza having a B-day dinner for my husband. My grandson wanted to eat in the bar area so he could watch the t.v.s. Soon as I sat down I noticed an individual sitting in a booth. closest to the kitchen with a woman I would assume to be his mother. He seemed to a bit dirty and a tad loud. A little later, his cell phone rang and the conversation was starting to escalate. His language towards the person, who from the conversation was maybe his girlfriend was less than perfect.. The f-bombs and the way he was talking to this person was both loud and totally disrupting our dinner and others in that vicinity. At one point, my daughter looked around to see who was causing the problem and he was very insulting to her. He was on his second pitcher of beer at that time, that we know. We called our waitress/bartender over and asked her if she could get the manager and speak to him. Nothing was done, so we asked her two more times and still nothing. I guess we could have just left but we fully expected the staff to ask him nicely to keep it down. We paid our bill, and as we passed the front desk asked the young girl there if she could get the manager. This person came out but said that she had been busy in the kitchen and didn't have time to deal with our problem. She didn't take our name and just said that she was sorry. I took a card and we went home feeling very let down with Boston Pizza staff. On Jan. 1, 2015 I sent an e-mail to the owners, , David & Patti Granic and as of today not had a reply. I asked them what the protocal was for staff to follow when faced with this situation? We has always enjoyed going out to Boston Pizza but this was very disappointing .

Maureen & Dane Coxworth,
204 Maple St.,
Uxbridge, On.
L9P1B3
[protected]

Da
Jan 19, 2015

Comments

• Fr
      Dec 18, 2010
    Boston Pizza - not payed for a delivery i made
    boston pizza
    Ontario
    Canada

I delivered a pizza, and was not payed for the delivery by boston pizza, since i didn't not return the credit card slip, the customer refused to give it to me, now that's bostons problem not mine, i did my job i delivered the pizza.

• Fr
      Dec 18, 2010

boston pizza has not answered me regards my complaint of not getting payed for a delivery i made, or is this a bull ### site that doesn't not get my complaint to boston pizza

• Da
      Feb 26, 2014
    Boston Pizza - BAD FOOD

BAD SERVICE

• Mk
      Jan 23, 2015

What do you want BOSTON PIZZA to do for you... That is like saying someone cut you off an the road and then gave you the finger and the local police will not do anything for you to make it all better???

• Ke
      Jul 19, 2015

I like how the OP refers to the staff a a girl( a child) when she acts like a four year old.