Boston Pizza Internationalcustomer service and quality of food

Hello there,

Tonight I ordered the Game Night Meal Deal from the Warden and Eglington located at 890 Warden Ave, Scarborough, ON M1L 4R1. I completed my order at 7pm it gave an estimate time of delivery for 7:40pm. At 7:50pm I checked my email for a conformation but didn't receive any, so I went ahead to call the restaurant just to make sure the order went through properly. Once the hostess answered I told her the situation and she placed me to the Manager. I didn't get his name but he acted very hostile and aggressive to my inquiries. At the end, he told me my order just left and quickly hung up. However, I had a feeling that wasn't true. I'm located an 8 minutes drive away from the restaurant and the order didn't arrive for another 30 minutes, which brings us to 8:35pm. I spoke with the driver, who's name I also didn't get but he was very sweet about the situation and he recommend that I email here with the concerns I have (and that the manager I spoke with on the phone is named Greg). When he left and we finally got to eat, our whole order was cold and there was a part missing as well.

So at the time I would like to request a refund for the order. My family and I were very hungry and disappointed with most of the experience tonight.

Please let me know what you think and thank you for your time.

Best regards,