Borders Books / Bad service
I went to Borders Books to purchase a Christmas gift for 19.95 with a 40% off coupon. I picked up three stocking stuffers on the way to checkout, one of which also cost 19.95 and the others were cheaper. The clerk said she would take the discount off one of the 19.99 objects and she rang up a 19.99 stocking stuffer with the coupon. When I returned the stocking stuffer in the required time period they would only gave me 60% or 11.99. I complained to the clerk and the manager and they insisted they couldn't give me the full price because it was rung up at the time for 11.99. I was penalized because I purchased more products. If I had left with only the gift intended I wouldn't have this problem.
More Borders Books Complaints & Reviews
- Barnes and Noble - unauthorized membership renewal charges 
- Barnes And Noble Member Card - member card 
- Barnes & Noble - advertised price vs in store price 
- Barnes and Noble - fraud 
- Barnes & Noble - barnes and noble falsely advertises & fast and free & delivery 
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - auto renewal of b&n membership
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - I did a mistake in my order and try to cancel the same day-not possible. once ordered its locked in.
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - membership renewal
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - online order
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - workers