Boost Mobile / phone repair, poor customer service

1 Indianapolis, IN, United States Review updated:

I absolutely hate boost mobile. For $50 a month they treat you like crap, the customer service is horrible, they dont have any kind of insurance for those expensive boost phones. Lawd forbid your phone messes up or it needs repair they tell you to send it to motorola repair in texas they keep it for damn near 3 weeks then send it back saying they wont fix it cause its due to physical damage. Besides that they wont give you the option of getting a loaner phone or replace the phone. I bought the motorola i9 feel too bad to say how much I paid for it and after a week of having it, it stopped charging. I inquired about insurace when I got the phone and the foreigner said dont worry about it if something happens ur under manufacturers warranty. So if something happens to your phone you are [censored]... Period. They have these wireless stores on every corner all with those foreigners behind a bullet proof glass cause they know they are rippin people off. The man told me to send the phone to repair and he knew they werent gonna fix it so when I did send it back they returned it and they said it was due to physical damage that voided out my warranty. How could I physically damage the phone just by pluggin it and unplugging it to charge, you are gonna be careful with an expensive phone like that. I didnt drop it there wasnt a scratch on it. The supervisor in repair said well I dont know what to tell you and she was very smart elic. They dont care about you or your problems with the phone all they want is ur $50 a month. Im shocked someone hasnt went postal on them yet!!! I am gonna pass the word and make sure they loose as many customers as I can possible reach and warn.

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Ty
      8th of Jul, 2016

Cindy Castillo former employee at boost mobile call center 814 34th st . Bakersfield, Cal. 93305 while employed at call center took consumers credit card numbers and made a lot money making false dummy accounts . She needs to be investigated thoroughly for her illegal fraudalent activities . Her current account (805)236-2902 is an illegal account . Its not fair for consumers to be bilked out of money while trying to pay phone bill .

• Mo
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Boost Mobile - Wont relace
    boost moble
    Jacksonville

I bought i boost max, which I have insurance on when it stop working, I didn't have enough money for deductible so the man at boost told me to BUY a loaner then report it when i get the money, now the insurance wont replace my phone unless boost informs them that I did have insurance at time of accident. Boost said because i changed phones that cant do that and i will have to buy another phone and they will give me 30% off. So in total that means I will have spent $400 on first phone plus $200 more for second and $100 for insurance deductible =$700

• Ti
      19th of Mar, 2016

I bought a Boost Mobile phone two Saturdays ago and the same night that I bought the phone my screen was frozen and my some how my service was deactivated. I cannot answer my phone without my headset and I do not know what to do.

• Ms
      18th of Jan, 2016

This mobil company is a scam. They steal money for service that does not function for one day or maybe a week. The people that work for boost are in a different country and you can not understated what they are saying. They harass the customer and they do not listen. They make virgin mobil look like gold. And we know they are now scammers too with over charges. to but not as bad as boost.

• Ai
      28th of Jul, 2015

I hate boost mobile, I've called in numerous times about how bad my internet is, I never get calls returned, the make sure they never give corporates number/email/address.no contact with there authority at all! So customer service treats you like trash, and don't call back, puts the phone down while your talkn, and never have a explanation for anything that goes wrong with there service.They know I can't afford another phone so they care less about if I'm a happy customer.you all should be ashamed, your customers are who pays your bills!

• Da
      18th of Apr, 2015
    Boost Mobile - credit card fraud
    boost
    1322 south 1025w saracuse
    Ogden
    Phone: 801-690-2245

mothers credit card was used with boost mobile three times one dat to pay a bill it was not a number we sucribed i filed a claim that day i have not got the claim number but have the phone number the moey paid 330 dollar4s i want this resolved the money was that of an old woman on soc sec

• De
      24th of Nov, 2014

I had the worst experience not only two accounts and four phones later reminding services providers of privacy rights and of issues two conditions and three black eyes . Life in danger no support at all .not happy with service the resulting out come . They could have secured my account and help me have access to family and positive saport from abuse .. Contacted me at my grandmas email . Plz and . Make this fare for account holder n listesten to our situations . More promtedly . My cell number 5052709710 and pin # 1930

[protected]@msn.com is where u can reach me sincerily Desirea langham paid customer

• Bo
      27th of Mar, 2013

they sell me a broken phone at a retailer and i constantly speak to costumer service and they tell me the same thing ... they give me run arounds, its quit disturbing they give me the number to boost repair service i called and they told me too send the phone in and they would repair i then call the representative and they tell me the same thing we have to reprogram t he phone all my stuff has been deleted of course and after that my phone freezes it plays music on its own where and it gets really hot so hot that i feel its about to explode and theres kids in the house that would not look good upon boost mobile something has to be done i never dropped my phone in water, i looked in the inside there"s no pink in the inside I used to work for t-mobile i know about phones and i kno theres something wrong with the phone

• Bo
      27th of Mar, 2013

boost mobile are fraudsssssss

• Lu
      12th of Nov, 2012

im need repair i dont remember if i have a warrant how do i fine out/

• Es
      2nd of Oct, 2012
    Boost Mobile - unused service
    Boost Mobile
    Charlotte
    North Carolina

Boost mobile service is so bad I had to use another carrierd for my bussiness, after makeing a payment the same day I tried to get a credit back they refused because I go another carried. $45.00 dollars a full day if work.

3rd of Jul, 2012
    Boost Mobile - ALABASTER BOOST STORE
    Boost
    Alabaster
    Alabama

This store does not collect taxes on products or payments, which is against the law!!!
    They also are liars and treat customers like crap. Very very very rude!!
    One lady left in tears. I felt so bad for her. I ran outside to apologize for them. I told her some people are just hateful.

• Al
      17th of Mar, 2011

I had boost mobile and they were ok but there were time where i would get download failed for texts and then i was doing stuff like quizzes and voting and i got charged for it and i thought everything was included with the unlimited plan and their service was horrible so dont get boost mobile there a rip off.

• Cr
      8th of Mar, 2011
    Boost Mobile - re boost over charge
    Boost mobile
    Highland Park
    Illinois

Boost mobile has over charged my account. It is a joke to get your money back. They took out 2 payments but will only give me credit for one. Makes no sense. The customer service is rude and keeps you on the phone in my case over 1 1/2 hours. Don't bother with the data package you can't surf the net because the signals are too weak. RUN DON'T WALK FROM BOOST!

• Ro
      25th of Jan, 2011
    Boost Mobile - dropped service
    boost mobile
    Michigan City
    Indiana

usually i bragging about great features that i get with boost but my girlfriends phone has just been dropped service after two years and it was on their end they just gave way her number poof gone and after it was "reboosted " yeah boosted stolen boosted

• Ne
      12th of Nov, 2010

My wife received an automated text message from the Cell phone company Boost Moble letting her know that she has a free month of service. The service was shut off and when my wife called they told her that it was a scam(but it said boost promotion on it)my wife has the text still and read it to them and they still would not honor it. My wife then asked to speak to a supervisor and she was hung up on twice and when she finally was able to speak to a supervisor they said again that it was a scam and they disconnect call and just after that she received a text message stating that she was taken off the promotion list. I feel that my wife should have been honored the free month seeing that the text had boost mobiles name attached to it.

• Ka
      17th of Sep, 2010

i cant call out on my phone

• Ba
      7th of Aug, 2010

i have boost mobile service and i like it... i just got the i1 ... some people saying that boost dont have insures but they do... if u buy your phone from Radio shake or a boost store they will help you with the insures ... boost just came out with insures on there phones ... radio shake do offer insures if u want to buy... the people that complain about boost buy the phones from walmart, were they cant do any thing to help you... if you want to get boost service get it from a boost store snd you will not have to deal with customer service. also the boost store will help you return your phone... they will give you a loan to use until your phone is back

26th of May, 2010
    Boost Mobile - Horrible remake of SuperBowl Shuffle
    Boost Mobile
    boostmobile.com

Horrible remake of SuperBowl Shuffle. If these guys spent 3 million dollars on customer service and built up their brand reputation they would get a lot more people signing up with Boost then would from this stupid and poorly made SuperBowl ad.

• Fr
      13th of Apr, 2010
    Boost Mobile - Service not rendereed
    California

I purchased a $300 Motorola phone from Boost, and paid a 53.00 service fee.

The only catch? The phone doesn't work, and the store won't take it back.

When I call customer service, they tell me to go into the store...and vice-versa!

Total scam.