Boost Mobile / phone repair, poor customer service
I absolutely hate boost mobile. For $50 a month they treat you like crap, the customer service is horrible, they dont have any kind of insurance for those expensive boost phones. Lawd forbid your phone messes up or it needs repair they tell you to send it to motorola repair in texas they keep it for damn near 3 weeks then send it back saying they wont fix it cause its due to physical damage. Besides that they wont give you the option of getting a loaner phone or replace the phone. I bought the motorola i9 feel too bad to say how much I paid for it and after a week of having it, it stopped charging. I inquired about insurace when I got the phone and the foreigner said dont worry about it if something happens ur under manufacturers warranty. So if something happens to your phone you are [censored]... Period. They have these wireless stores on every corner all with those foreigners behind a bullet proof glass cause they know they are rippin people off. The man told me to send the phone to repair and he knew they werent gonna fix it so when I did send it back they returned it and they said it was due to physical damage that voided out my warranty. How could I physically damage the phone just by pluggin it and unplugging it to charge, you are gonna be careful with an expensive phone like that. I didnt drop it there wasnt a scratch on it. The supervisor in repair said well I dont know what to tell you and she was very smart elic. They dont care about you or your problems with the phone all they want is ur $50 a month. Im shocked someone hasnt went postal on them yet!!! I am gonna pass the word and make sure they loose as many customers as I can possible reach and warn.
More Boost Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Boost Mobile New Unlimited Plan $50 Month - text messaging, ringtones 
- Boost Mobile - no service 
- Boost Mobile - scam and fraud! 
- Boost Mobile - terrible service 
- Boost Mobile - boost mobile steals $20 from the unemployed 
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - I am complaining about every one of boost mobile's locations not being open
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - slow service
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - service
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - $60 monthly plan. boost service.
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - someone stated that they were boost mobile